"Carbide 200R Compact ATX Case - Black (CC-9011023-WW)"Carbide Series 200R is compact, but it’s designed to let you build high-performance systems with massive storage, extra graphics performance, and superior cooling and ventilation. Less work. More play. Build with the Carbide Series 200R and the only time you’ll need to pick up a screwdriver is to install the motherboard. The mid-tower form factor combines room for expandability and out-of-the-way exterior dimensions.
- Front Panel USB 3.0
- Tool-free SSD, HDD, and ODD installation
- Cable routing and CPU cooler back-plate motherboard cut-outs
- Seven PCI-e slots with thumbscrews and room for GPUs 320mm long
- Install up to four 3.5” and four 2.5” drives simultaneously – tool free.
- Up to eight fan mounts for optimal cooling potential
- Dust filters for front and PSU intake.
More links for "Carbide 200R Compact ATX Case - Black (CC-9011023-WW)"
Founded in 1994, Corsair has become one of the dominating brands in every segment of the desktop computing industry that it is involved in. Corsair built upon its success as the number one enthusiast and extreme overclocking RAM manufacturer, by placing just as much effort, functionality, and attention to detail in to its other products. From record-breaking system memory to multiple award-winning peripherals, cases, power supplies, all-in-one liquid coolers and fans, Corsair is a trusted and respected company in all of its associated fields in the technology industry.