Carbide 330R Silent Mid Tower Case - Titanium Edition (CC-9011071-WW)
- The Carbide Series 330R Titanium Edition Quiet PC Case is designed for systems that will go into media rooms
- dorm rooms
- or any place where both silence and performance are essential.
Out of stock
+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
Carbide 330R Silent Mid Tower Case - Titanium Edition (CC-9011071-WW)Carbide Series 330R Titanium Edition is designed to keep noise down and look great doing it. A three-speed fan controller, sound dampened panels, and clever intake fan design allow you to craft a silent PC that can still pack a lot of power for gaming, streaming, or media editing. Internally there’s generous expansion room, and direct airflow from the front fan to the GPU and CPU to keep noise levels to a minimum without negatively affecting cooling.
Features- Integrated three-speed fan controller.
- Extensive noise damping material on front door, side panels, and top removable panel to quiet noisy internal components.
- Brushed aluminum front door is reversib le, with angled air intakes to deflect internal noise away from the user.
- Direct airflow to components – the front 140mm fan is unrestricted by hard drive cages and has a low-restriction dust filter in front for excellent cooling and low noise levels.
- Removable top panel, with top fan mounts pre-drilled for 240mm or 280mm radiator compatibility.
- Up to five separate fan mount locations: Front: 140mm included (upgradeable to dual 120mm or 140mm). Top: Dual 120mm or 140mm, Rear: 120mm included
- USB 3.0 on front panel with internal motherboard connector
- Four 3.5” / 2.5” hard drive bays with full SSD compatibility.
- Up to 450mm of space for long graphics cards.
- Up to 160mm of space for CPU coolers.
- Cable routing cutouts to keep your cables out of the airflow path.
- Tool free installation of 5.25” and 3.5” drives
Specifications- Dimensions: 495mm x 210mm x 484mm
- Material: Steel, Aluminum, and Plastic.
- Colour: Black with Gunmetal Aluminium Door
- Model: 330R Titanium Edition Ultra-Silent Mid-Tower Case
- Drive Bays: (x3) 5.25”, (x4) 3.5”/2.5” Drive Caddies
- Cooling: (x1) 140mm Intake fan, (x1) 120mm Exhaust Fan
- Expansion Slots: 7
- Motherboard: E-ATX, ATX, Micro ATX, Mini ITX
- Front I/O: (x2) USB 3.0, (x1) Headphone, (x1) Mic
- Power Supply: ATX (not included)
- Part Number / UPC: CC-9011071-WW / 843591051989
- Shipping Dimensions: 560mm x 300mm x 590mm
- Shipping Weight: 8.4 kg
- Warranty: Two Years