Product information: Carbide 400Q V2 Silent Midi Tower Gaming Case - Black (CC-9011100-WW)We’ve engineered the Carbide Quiet 400Q to pack all the power and expandability you need into a gorgeous, compact steel case design. Keep even the noisiest system internals running stealth-quiet with silenced sound-damping panels throughout – and cool the moist powerful components with Direct Airflow technology.
With tool-free drive installation, 400Q is easy to build – and with full dust filtration, it’s even easier to keep clean. You’ll spend less time on setup and maintenance, and more time enjoying your PC. Corsair’s Carbide Quiet 400Q perfectly balances design, noise suppression, performance, and expandability.
Features- Clean, modern lines with an all steel exterior
- Noise damping throughout the case to keep things quiet.
- Compact Mid Tower design fits full sized ATX boards and multiple graphics cards
- Direct air flow access to the hottest components with no drive cages in the way
- Capable liquid cooling support for both CPU and GPU loops
- Included AF140L and AF120L fans for excellent performance and low noise levels
- PSU and 3.5" modular covers conceal cables and drives, and can be relocated or removed entirely for easy assembly
- Full dust filtration on bottom, front, and top
- Fan controller included.
- Tons of cable-routing options and tie downs so cables can be easily tucked out of the way
- Tool-free drive installation for quick builds
- Front radiator compatibility for up to a single 360mm radiator or multiple 120/140mm radiators
Specification- Dimensions (L x W x H): 425 x 215 x 464 mm
- Maximum GPU Length: 370 mm
- Maximum CPU Cooler Height: 170mm
- Maximum PSU Length: 190mm
- Expansion Slots: 7
- 5.25" Drive bays: 0
- 3.5" Hard Drive Bays: 2
- 2.5" Drive Bays: 3
- Cooling Layout: Front: 3 x 120mm or 2 x 140mm (1 x 140mm included), Top: 2 x 140/120mm, Rear: 1 x 120mm (included)
- Radiator Compatibility: 360mm: Front only, 280mm: Front only, 240mm: Front or Top, 120mm: Front, Top, or Rear
- Dust filters on all intakes
- Front I/O Panel includes: USB 3.0 port (2), Headphone and Microphone jacks, Power on and Reset buttons.
- 2 Year Warranty