"Carbide Series Air 240 High Airflow PC Case - White (CC-9011069-WW)"Are you the fence about building a Mini-ITX or MicroATX computer, but hesitate due to cooling concerns? Confidently use either motherboard in the cube-shaped Carbide Series Air 240 PC case -- specifically built with optimal airflow in mind. The innovative internal layout – complete with multiple cable routing options -- features an unobstructed pathway for fresh air to travel between intake fans and hot components. This is a whiz kid case built for long-lasting reliability -- all while being able to host a colossal graphics card with ease. Enjoy plenty of room for a high-end water-cooling setup (with 240mm radiators) if that’s your thing. Front panel USB 3.0 ports give you quick peripheral connectivity when you need it most
- Go small and have it all: a stunning, yet small Mini-ITX or MicroATX compatible PC case with excellent cooling performance three 120mm fans included
- A cleaner layout for the ultimate cooling cube: the Direct Airflow Path guides fresh air to your components while drives and power supply stay tucked away
- Adore water cooling? Use two 240mm radiators with Mini-ITX, or one 240mm radiator with a dual-GPU MicroATX setup
- Support for a full length graphics card viewable through full side window panel
- Dimensions 397mm x 260mm x 320mm (L x W x H)
- Material Steel and plastic
- Drive Bays: (x3) 3.5”, (x3) 2.5”
- Cooling: (x2) AF120L 120mm Intake fans (x1) AF120L 120mm Exhaust fan
- Expansion Slots 4
- Motherboard Micro ATX, Mini ITX
- Front I/O (x2) USB 3.0
- (x1) Headphone, (x1) Mic
- Power Supply ATX (not included)
More links for "Carbide Series Air 240 High Airflow PC Case - White (CC-9011069-WW)"
Founded in 1994, Corsair has become one of the dominating brands in every segment of the desktop computing industry that it is involved in. Corsair built upon its success as the number one enthusiast and extreme overclocking RAM manufacturer, by placing just as much effort, functionality, and attention to detail in to its other products. From record-breaking system memory to multiple award-winning peripherals, cases, power supplies, all-in-one liquid coolers and fans, Corsair is a trusted and respected company in all of its associated fields in the technology industry.