Product information: Carbide Series SPEC-ALPHA Mid-Tower Gaming Case - Black/Red (CC-9011085-WW)The Carbide SPEC-ALPHA’s bold, angular looks and direct airflow path cooling are just begging for you to build your next gaming rig. A gorgeous, oversized window shows off the roomy interior, and the three included 120mm fans can be easily controlled with the three-speed switch on the front panel.
The SPEC-ALPHA isn’t just another case, it’s got a great internal design that eschews the legacy 5.25” drive cages completely for better cooling, but still has plenty of drive capacity, with room for up to three 3.5” drives and four 2.5” drives, as well as front panel USB 3.0 support.
Features- Bold exterior design and LED fans
- Direct airflow path to keep your CPU and GPU running cooler
- Large side panel window to show off your hardware
- Three included 120mm fans and a built-in three speed fan controller for excellent cooling
- Cable routing cutouts and tie downs to keep the inside looking clean and uncluttered
- Tool-free 3.5" and 2.5" drive installation so you spend less time building and more time gaming
- Front 240mm radiator compatibility for liquid cooling expansion
- Native USB 3.0 and SSD support for modern builds
Specification- Dimensions (L x W x H): 518 x 220 x 474 mm
- Colour: Black/Red
- Maximum GPU Length: 380 mm
- Maximum CPU Cooler Height: 156 mm
- Maximum PSU Length: 190 mm
- Expansion Slots: 7
- 5.25" Drive bays: N/A
- 3.5" Hard Drive Bays: 3
- 2.5" Drive Bays: 4
- Cooling Layout: Front: 2 x 120mm (2 x 120mm LED included), Top: 2 x 120mm, Rear: 1 x 120mm (included)
- Radiator Compatibility: 240mm: Front only, 120mm: Front, or Rear
- Integrated dust filters for front and bottom intakes
- Front I/O Panel includes: USB 3.0 port (2), Three-Speed Fan Controller, Headphone and Microphone jacks, Power on and Reset buttons.
- 2 Year Warranty