Product information: CX-M Series 550W 80 Plus Bronze Semi Modular Power Supply (CP-9020102-UK)CX Series™ Modular power supply units are an excellent choice for basic system builds and desktop PC computer upgrades, offering high reliability, low noise, and easy installation. The flexible modular cabling system lets you use only the cables you need, and 80 PLUS Bronze certified efficiency means less excess heat, lower noise, and lower power bills. The large-diameter, thermally controlled fan makes the CX Series Modular quieter at idle, and reduces noise even when you’re pushing your system hard. The matte black finish, black-sleeved cables and black connectors help give your system a restrained, high-tech look.
Features- 80 PLUS Bronze certified: High efficiency operation for less excess heat and lower operating costs.
- Thermally Controlled Fan: Silent operation at low and medium loads.
- Semi -Modular: Make your builds and upgrades easy, with clean, great-looking results.
- Five year warranty: Your guarantee of reliable operation that will last across several system builds.
Specification- 120mm thermally controlled fan
- Wattage: 550W
- Engineered to meet maximum power output at 40C temperature rating.
- The latest ATX12V v2.4 and EPS 2.92 standards and is backward compatible with ATX12V 2.2, 2.31 and ATX12V 2.01 systems.
- 6th generation IntelR Core. processor Ready (Intel Skylake and Z170 motherboards).
- Over-voltage protection, under-voltage protection, short circuit protection, over power protection, and over temperature protection provide maximum safety to your critical system components.
- Safety and Agency Approvals: FCC, ICES, CE, C TUV-US, RCM, TUV, CB, CCC, BSMI, CU TR, RoHS, WEEE, RoHS (China), KC
Connectors- 1x 20+4-Pin ATX12V/EPS12V
- 1x 4+4-Pin ATX12V/EPS12V
- 2x 6+2-Pin-PCIe
- 6x SATA
- 3x 4-Pin-Molex
- 1x Floppy
- Warranty: 5yr