+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
Dominator Platinum 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 PC4-27700 3466MHz Dual Channel Kit - Black (CMD16GX4M2BDominator Platinum high-performance DDR4 memory is designed for world-class system builds. It's built with hand-screened ICs, undergoes rigorous performance testing, and incorporates patented DHX cooling for reliable performance in demanding environments.
The DDR4 form factor is optimized for the latest Intel 100/200 Series motherboards, and modules are compatibility-tested across multiple 100/200 Series motherboards for reliably fast performance. Extracting maximum performance is easy -- built-in XMP 2.0 support gives you trouble-free, automatic overclocking.
Dominator Platinum modules work with the Corsair Link system for temperature monitoring, and you can even enhance the subtle white LED lighting by adding a light bar kit (available separately) to match or contrast it with your system.
- Hand Screened Performance IC’s: Using best of the best IC’s available leads to highly overclockable memory
- DHX cooling: Patented technology pulls performance-robbing heat away from the modules and allows Dominator memory to run at a cooler temperature.
- Customizable light bar: Customize the look and feel of your memory with upgradable light bars and Dominator Airflow LED fan.
- Performance and Compatibility: Dominator Platinum DDR4 is optimized and compatibility tested for the latest Intel 100/200 Series motherboards and offers higher frequencies, greater bandwidth, and lower power consumption.
- Corsair Link compatibility: The Corsair Link Digital connector allows you to monitor your memory’s temperature for an optimal combination of performance and stability.
- Density: 16GB (2x8GB)
- Speed: 3466MHz
- Timing: 16-18-18-36
- Voltage: 1.35V
- Format: DIMM
- Pin Out: 288 Pin
- XMP: Intel XMP 2.0
- Light Bar: Polished Aluminum
- Light Pipe: White LED
- Compatibility: Intel 100/200 Series motherboards
- Included accessories: 1x Dominator Airflow
- Module Dimensions: 135mm x 7mm x 55mm (L x W x H)
- Warranty: Lifetime