+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
Extreme BundleCase - Corsair Obsidian 800D
The Obsidian Series 800D is built to last through years of motherboard, power, memory, cooling, and component upgrades.
The steel structure has a matte black coating both inside out and is finished with a brushed aluminum faceplate for a professional look that’s both serious and awe-inspiring. A windowed side panel makes it easy to show off your work.
- Four easily accessed hot-swap drive bays
- Removable CPU backplate panel for easy heatsink installation
- Isolated cooling zones prevent heat buildup
- Unique cable routing holes guarantee a clean and clutter-free installation
- Three fans included, with the ability to add four more 120mm fans
- Tool-free optical drive installation makes building a system faster than ever
- Two year warranty with Corsair’s world-class customer service and technical support
- Dimension: 609mm X 609mm X 229 mm
- 5 x 5.25" Drive Bays, 4 x 3.5" SATA Hot Swappable Bays, 2 x 3.5" Internal Bays
- Cooling: 3 x 140mm fans (included) and 4 x 120mm fans (optional)
- Front I/O: 4x USB 2.0, 1x FireWire, 2x Audio
PSU - Corsair HX 850W Modular Power Supply
Corsair Professional Series power supplies set a new standard by which all premium PSUs must be judged. Designed and engineered using cutting-edge technology, each Corsair Professional Series power supply is built to the highest quality standards, and delivers the features and performance that technology enthusiasts demand.
- Enhanced modular flexible cables enable easier cable routing and increased airflow in the system
- Guaranteed to deliver rated specifications at 50ºC.
- Double forward switching circuitry design offers high efficiency, up to 90% under typical load range
- Ultra quiet 140mm double ball-bearing fan delivers excellent airflow at an exceptionally low noise level by varying the RPM in response to temperature.
- Over Current/Voltage/Power Protection, Under Voltage Protection, and Short Circuit Protection provide maximum safety for your critical system components
- 5-Year Warranty
CPU WATER-COOLER - H50-1 CPU Cooler
The Corsair Cooling Hydro Series H50 CPU Cooler gives you the power of liquid cooling in a compact, easy-to-install package. You get superior cooling for higher overclocking performance without the complexity of traditional liquid-cooling systems.
- Supports LGA775, 1156, 1366, AM2, AM2+ & AM3
- Pre-filled, closed-loop system is easy to install
- Copper CPU cooling plate for maximum cooling performance
- Integrated pump and reservoir is sealed for zero maintenance and improved leakage protection
- Large 120mm radiator for fast heat dispersion
- High-efficiency, low-noise 120mm fan for drawing cool air across the radiator
- Two-year warranty