Product information: Fan, SP120 PWM Low Noise High Pressure Fan 4 pin, Dual Pack (CO-9050012-WW)The wide body, low-pitch blades of the SP120 fans combined with the custom housing provides outstanding static pressure and airflow through heatsinks or radiators. With rubberized corners, a quiet and reliable Advanced Hydraulic Bearing, and PWM support for increased fan speed control, the SP120 truly is the strong, silent type.
Included in the box are the three user-replaceable colored rings, in red, blue, and white, so you can customize your fan to match your case’s components. Each fan also features blacked-out wires and connectors, so your build looks elegant and clean when done. Available in single and twin packs.
• The SP120 Quiet Edition, at full RPM, is an extremely quiet 23dBA while maintaining an impressive 1.29mm/H2O static pressure level.
• 4-PIN PWM Support for increased fan speed control
• Custom fan enclosure for ducting air in the right direction with minimal interference.
• Advanced Hydraulic Bearing for reliable, quiet operation.
• Rubberized corners for sound damping when installed with standard screws.
• User-replaceable colored rings so you can match your fans to your case
• Available in single or twin packs.