+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
Force LE 480GB 2.5" SATA 6Gb/s Solid State Hard Drive (CSSD-F480GBLE200B)Force LE solid-state drives incorporate the latest TLC NAND technology to provide affordable, large capacity performance that’s faster than hard drives. If you’ve been waiting to replace your mechanical hard drive with high-speed SSD, now it’s easier than ever to upgrade. You’ll enjoy faster startups and shutdowns and quicker application load times, and they’re available in a range of high capacity options for all your storage needs.
- Faster than hard drives: Boot and shut down your PC faster, start your applications in the blink of an eye, and find your files and documents and instantly.
- Affordable: It’s easier than ever to upgrade to the speed and reliability of solid-state drive technology.
- Large storage capacities: Lots of storage to satisfy your everyday needs – work, play, create, and keep all your videos, music, documents and more.
- Low Power Consumption with DEVSLP support: Uses dramatically less power than traditional hard drives, for better power efficiency for desktops and longer battery life for laptops.
- Enhanced Error Correction: SmartECC™ and SmartRefresh™ for reliable data retention and error correction.
- Static and Dynamic Wear-Leveling with advanced garbage collection: Improves drive lifespan, reliability, and performance.
- Exclusive Corsair SSD Toolbox software: A powerful suite of tools for getting the most out of your SSD.
- Three year warranty backed by Corsair: Long-term reliability from a brand you can trust.
- Interface Type: SATA 6Gbps (SATA 3)
- NAND Technology: TLC NAND
- Max Sequential Read (ATTO): Up to 560MB/s
- Max Sequential Write (ATTO): Up to 530MB/s
- Max Sequential Read (CDM): Up to 470MB/s
- Max Sequential Write (CDM): Up to 460MB/s
- Max Random Read QD32 (IOMeter): 80K IOPS
- Max Random Write QD32 (IOMeter): 55K IOPS
- MTBF: 1.5 million hours
- TBW (Total Bytes Written): 60TB
- Operating Temperature: 0C to +70C
- Storage Temperature: -40C to +85C
- Operating Humidity: 90% RH (40° C)
- Storage Humidity: 93% RH (40° C)
- Shock: 500G
- Vibration: 20Hz~80Hz/1.52mm, 80Hz~2000Hz/20G
- Product Dimensions: 100mm x 69.85mm x 7mm (3.93 x 2.75 x 0.27 inches)
- 3yr Warranty