+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
Force LS 120GB 2.5" SATA 6Gbps Solid State Drive (CSSD-F120GBLSB)Force Series LS features SATA 3 6GB/s support for optimal performance with the latest systems, and it’s backward compatible with SATA 1 and 2 for maximum compatibility. The thin 7mm height, low heat generation, and solid-state reliability make it ideal for everything from desktop PCs to the latest ultra-thin laptops.
- Compatible with SATA 2 3Gb/s
Haven't yet moved to SATA 3? Like all Corsair components, Force Series LS SSDs are designed to last through several system upgrades. Adding a Force Series LS today means that you'll still get fast and dependable storage performance now, and your SSD will be ready for your next upgrade.
- 7mm height for broad PC and laptop compatibility
Force Series LS has a height of 7mm, so it will fit into newer ultra-slim notebooks and laptops.
- TRIM support
Force Series LS SSDs feature support for the Windows® 7 TRIM command. This allows them to store only the data they need and perform memory optimization to ensure the fastest possible write speeds.
Because SSDs have no moving parts, they can handle shock, vibration and temperature changes far in excess of traditional hard drives. That's important for desktop PCs, and essential for laptops.
- Cool and quiet, with low power consumption
Traditional mechanical hard drives spin at thousands of revolutions per minute. This takes power, and generates noise and heat. Since SSDs have no moving parts, there's no noise or vibration, and the lower power consumption helps keep things cool inside your PC.
- 3yr Warranty
- 7mm high
- NAND Technology: TLC NAND
- Max Sequential Read (ATTO): Up to 540MB/s
- Max Sequential Write (ATTO): Up to 450MB/s
- Max Sequential Read (CDM): Up to 490MB/s
- Max Sequential Write (CDM): Up to 140MB/s
- Max Random Read QD32 (IOMeter): 43K IOPS
- Max Random Write QD32 (IOMeter): 23K IOPS