"Force Series 3 180GB SATA 6Gb/s 2.5" Solid State Drive (CSSD-F180GB3-BK)"Step up to SATA 6Gb/s performance with a Corsair Force Series 3 SSD. Your system responds better, boots quicker, and loads applications faster. Ideal for notebooks, Corsair SSDs run cooler and quieter than traditional hard drives, using less power.
- Unformatted Capacity: 180GB;
- Max Seq. Read Performance: 550 MB/s
- Max Seq. Write Performance: 515 MB/s;
- Max Random Write (4K Aligned): 85,000 IOPS;
- Form Factor: 2.5”;
- Interface Type: SATA 6.0 Gb/s (SATA 3);
- Onboard cache: NA;
- Operating Temperature: 0C to +55C Ambient;
- Storage Temperature: -20C to +85C;
- Operating Humidity: 10% to 90% RH (0° to +40° C);
- Storage Humidity: 5% to 90% RH (-10° to +60° C);
- Maximum Operating Altitude: 3,048 m (up to 10,000 ft.);
- Maximum Non-Operating Altitude: 12,192 m (up to 40,000 ft.);
- MTBF: 2 million hours;
- Warranty: 3 Years Manufacturers Warranty
More links for "Force Series 3 180GB SATA 6Gb/s 2.5" Solid State Drive (CSSD-F180GB3-BK)"
Founded in 1994, Corsair has become one of the dominating brands in every segment of the desktop computing industry that it is involved in. Corsair built upon its success as the number one enthusiast and extreme overclocking RAM manufacturer, by placing just as much effort, functionality, and attention to detail in to its other products. From record-breaking system memory to multiple award-winning peripherals, cases, power supplies, all-in-one liquid coolers and fans, Corsair is a trusted and respected company in all of its associated fields in the technology industry.