Product information: Gaming K95 RGB Backlight Keyboard Black Cherry MX Brown Switches (CH-9000062-UK)
The Corsair Gaming K95 RGB mechanical gaming keyboard begins with the durability, styling and responsiveness of the legendary K95, and adds multicolor per-key backlighting for virtually endless lighting combinations. It’s built with 100% Cherry MX RGB key switches for fast, precise actuation and superior feel, and you can assign up to 108 macros to the 18 G-keys for faster gaming. Each key can be individually programmed to display any of 16.8M colors and multiple brightness levels for a level of customization never before seen in a mechanical keyboard. 122 key rollover and anti-ghosting ensure accurate gameplay. And, the K95 RGB is built to last, with a black anodized brushed aluminum finish that’s sturdy and lightweight.
- 100% Cherry MX RGB mechanical key switches for ultimate performance
- Multicolor per-key backlighting for virtually unlimited game customization
- Display controller driven fast and fluid 16.8M multicolor animation
- Aircraft-grade anodized brushed aluminum for superior rigidity
- Entire keyboard is programmable to assign a macro to any key
- 100% anti-ghosting with 104 key rollover on USB
- Onboard memory to take performance and lighting settings with you
- All-new desktop control software
Use the Corsair Utility Engine (CUE) to design your own lighting patterns and animations. Here’s just a sample of what you can do:
- Static lighting: change any key on the keyboard to your choice of 16.8 million colors and 10 brightness levels. You can create, save, and load custom patterns for your favorite games.
- Color cycling: cycle through multiple colors with your choice of speed and color palettes. You can set either the whole keyboard to scroll, or just the keys you want.
- Waves and ripples: customize the color palette, direction, duration, and velocity, and have the wave flow across the entire keyboard, or just the keys you want.
- Reactive typing: set up single-key reactive typing, or create a multi-key ripple effect. You can choose single-layer lighting, where keys light up as you type, or multi-layer, and have the keys change color.
- Cherry MX Brown mechanical switches
45g Actuation Force
2mm to actuation and 4mm to bottom
Rated to 50 million operations
- Up to 1000 Hz USB report rate
Selectable 8ms, 4ms, 2ms, 1ms and BIOS mode
- On-board memory to store performance and lighting settings use on other PCs
- RGB LED backlighting with key-by-key programmability to light up individual keys
- Aluminum unibody construction for increased strength, durability and rigidity
- Six dedicated multimedia keys
STOP, PREVIOUS, PLAY/PAUSE, NEXT, MUTE, VOLUME UP/DOWN roller
- Windows Lock key for uninterrupted game play
- Detachable full length wrist rest with soft touch finish
- Product Dimensions: 502 x 166mm
- Product Weight: 1.34kg