Product information: Graphite 600T Case and GS 700W Power Supply BundleThe Graphite Series 600T is a mid-tower in height, but inside it’s positively cavernous. Easily accommodate even the longest graphics cards in the industry due to the reconfigurable hard drive bays. The increased space behind the motherboard tray allows clean, uncluttered cable routing. Up to six hard drive caddies, each of which can accommodate SSDs and standard mechanical disks, sit below the four 5.25" tool-free optical drive bays. If that weren’t enough, you can remove the top panel 200mm fan and install a 240mm radiator and dual 120mm fans for a quick watercooling upgrade.
- Twin 200mm cooling fans with white LEDs for excellent cooling
- Eight expansion slots provides you flexibility for multiple graphics card solutions
- Unique cable routing holes guarantees you a clean and clutter-free installation
- Integrated fan controller, for up to four fans, gives you the choice of noise vs. performance
- Motherboard compatibility: ATX and MicroATX
- Front I/O Ports: USB2.0 x 4, USB3.0 x 1, FireWire x 1, Audio x 2
- Cooling: 2 x 200mm white LED fans
- Tool-free optical drive installation makes building your system faster than ever
- CPU backplate cutout makes upgrading your CPU heatsink easy
- 2.5” and 3.5” hard drive compatibility for up to 6 drives — straight out of the box
- Two year warranty with Corsair’s world-class customer service and technical support
The Corsair Gaming Series GS700 power supply is the ideal price-performance solution for building or upgrading a Gaming PC. A single +12V rail provides up to 56A of reliable, continuous power for multi-core gaming PCs with multiple graphics cards. The ultra-quiet, dual ball-bearing fan automatically adjusts its speed according to temperature, so it will never intrude on your music and games.
Tri-color LEDs illuminate the transparent fan blades at your command. Choose red, white or blue for the appropriate dramatic effect, or turn them off entirely at the press of a button.
- It supports the latest ATX12V v2.3 standard and is backward compatible with ATX12V 2.2 and ATX12V 2.01 systems
- An ultra-quiet 140mm double ball-bearing fan delivers excellent airflow at an exceptionally low noise level by varying fan speed in response to temperature
- 80Plus certified to deliver 80% efficiency or higher at normal load conditions (20% to 100% load)
- 0.99 Active Power Factor Correction provides clean and reliable power
- Universal AC input from 90~264V — no more hassle of flipping that tiny red switch to select the voltage input!
- Extra long fully-sleeved cables support full tower chassis
- A three year warranty and lifetime access to Corsair’s legendary technical support and customer service
- Over Current/Voltage/Power Protection, Under Voltage Protection and Short Circuit Protection provide complete component safety
- Dimensions: 150mm(W) x 86mm(H) x 160mm(L)
- MTBF: 100,000 hours
- Safety Approvals: UL, CUL, CE, CB, FCC Class B, TÜV, CCC, C-tick