+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
HS60 PRO SURROUND Gaming Headset, Carbon/Black (CA-9011213-EU)The CORSAIR HS60 PRO SURROUND Gaming Headset delivers both comfort and quality with memory foam ear pads and custom-tuned 50mm neodymium audio drivers, built to last thanks to its lightweight and durable construction. A detachable noise-cancelling unidirectional microphone helps your voice come through loud and clear, and a gold-plated 3.5mm audio connector ensures compatibility with PC, Xbox One, PS4, Switch, and more. Experience immersive 7.1 surround sound on PC with the included USB adapter, powered by CORSAIR iCUE software. Complete with on-ear volume and mute controls for convenient audio adjustments, the HS60 PRO is crafted for comfort and built for battle.
• Crafted for Comfort: Adjustable ear cups fitted with plush memory foam provide exceptional comfort for hours of gameplay.
• Superb Sound Quality: High-quality, custom-tuned 50mm neodymium audio drivers deliver the range to hear everything you need to on the battlefield.
• Immersive 7.1 Surround Sound: Create a multi-channel audio experience on PC that puts you right in the middle of your game.
• Noise-Cancelling Unidirectional Microphone: A fully detachable microphone reduces ambient noise for excellent voice clarity.
• Multi-Platform Compatible*: Play on PC, PS4, Xbox One, Switch, and mobile devices via a gold-plated 3.5mm connector.
• Lightweight and Durable: The HS60 PRO’s lightweight and durable construction, with aluminum yokes and a braided audio cable, give it years of longevity.
• On-Ear Volume and Mute Controls: On-ear volume and mute controls enable on-the-fly adjustments without
distracting you from your game.
• Intelligent Control, Unlimited Possibilities: CORSAIR iCUE software enables custom audio equalizer settings,
immersive 7.1 surround sound, sidetone control, and more.
• Discord-Certified: For crystal-clear communication and outstanding sound.
Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20 kHz
Impedance: 32 Ohms @ 1 kHz
Sensitivity: 111 dB (± 3 dB)
Type: Unidirectional noise cancelling
Impedance: 2.0k Ohms
Frequency Response: 100Hz – 10kHz
Sensitivity: -40 dB (± 3 dB)
Dimensions: 160mm x 100mm x 205mm / 6.30” x 3.94” x 8.07”
Cable length: 1.8m
Product Weight w/o cable and accessories: 319 g / 0.70lb
Warranty: Two Years
Whats in the box