"HX 750W ATX Modular SLI Compliant Power Supply (CMPSU-750HXUK)"Corsair Professional Series power supplies set a new standard by which all premium PSUs must be judged. Designed and engineered using cutting-edge technology, each Corsair Professional Series power supply is built to the highest quality standards, and delivers the features and performance that technology enthusiasts demand.
- Enhanced modular flexible cables enable easier cable routing and increased airflow in the system
- Guaranteed to deliver rated specifications at 50ºC.
- Supports the ATX12V v2.3 and EPS12V 2.91 standards and is backwards compatible with ATX12V 2.01 systems
- Double forward switching circuitry design offers high efficiency, up to 90% under typical load range
- Active Power Factor Correction with PF value up to 0.99 provides clean and reliable power to your system
- Ultra quiet 140mm double ball-bearing fan delivers excellent airflow at an exceptionally low noise level by varying the RPM in response to temperature.
- Over Current/Voltage/Power Protection, Under Voltage Protection, and Short Circuit Protection provide maximum safety for your critical system components
- 105ºC rated industrial grade capacitors provide uncompromised performance and reliability, delivering 4 times the lifespan of conventional 85ºC rated capacitors
- Dimension: 150mm(W) x 86mm(H) x 180mm(L)
- MTBF: 100,000 Hours
- 7-Year Warranty
More links for "HX 750W ATX Modular SLI Compliant Power Supply (CMPSU-750HXUK)"
Founded in 1994, Corsair has become one of the dominating brands in every segment of the desktop computing industry that it is involved in. Corsair built upon its success as the number one enthusiast and extreme overclocking RAM manufacturer, by placing just as much effort, functionality, and attention to detail in to its other products. From record-breaking system memory to multiple award-winning peripherals, cases, power supplies, all-in-one liquid coolers and fans, Corsair is a trusted and respected company in all of its associated fields in the technology industry.