+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
Hydro H100i CPU Cooler *Manufacturer Refurbished Unit - 1 Year WarrantyExtreme Performance CPU Cooling
Have a PC case that supports a top-mounted 240mm radiator? Take your CPU cooling to a new level. H100i starts with the advanced design of the Hydro Series H80i, and adds a double-wide radiator for even better performance.
Corsair Link Monitoring and Control
Monitor temperature and control lighting and fan speed on your screen. No additional hardware is necessary.
Self-contained Cooling System
Hydro Series H100i comes pre-filled, and never needs refilling or priming.
Dual Radiator with Custom Fan Design
The 240mm top-mounted radiator provides maximum surface area for maximum cooling power. The 120mm fans use wide, low-pitch blades for better static pressure to noise ratio, offering improved efficiency at lower noise levels.
Built-In Corsair Link
No additional hardware is necessary – just connect the included Corsair Link cable to a USB header on your motherboard and download the free Corsair Link Dashboard software. You can monitor coolant temperature and adjust cooling performance directly from your desktop.
Tool-free multiplatform magnetic mounting bracket kit
The modular design makes installation simpler, and it’s compatible with Intel and AMD processors.
Large-diameter, low permeability tubing
Minimal coolant evaporation helps ensure long life, and the resilient material offers both high flexibility and excellent leak protection.
• Corsair Hydro Series H100i High Performance Liquid CPU Cooler
• Magnetic Multi-platform mounting kit for all modern CPU sockets
• Dual SP120L High Performance Fans
• USB Cable for Corsair Link™ Compatibility
• Fan and radiator mounting screws
• Thermal compound (pre-applied)
• Quick Start Guide
• Technical Specifications
• Radiator dimensions: 120mm x 275mm x 27mm
• Fan dimensions: 120mm x 120mm x 25mm
• Fan speed: 2700 RPM
• Fan airflow: 77 CFM
• Fan dBA: 37.68 dBA
• Fan static pressure: 4mm/H20
• Intel™ LGA 1155, 1156, 1366, and 2011
• AMD™ sockets FM1, FM2, AM2, and AM3
*Hydro Series H100i requires a case with dual 120mm fan mounts with 15mm spacing for a 240mm radiator