Product information: Corsair Hydro H60 CPU Cooler with free Akasa Apache Fan (Socket LGA1366 / 1155 / 1156 / 775 / AM2 /The Corsair Hydro Series H60 is a fantastic choice for cooling. With a new micro-channel cold plate and a split-flow designed manifold, the H60 brings remarkable new technologies to an affordable price point. If that weren’t enough, the H60 also features an all-new fan, custom designed to offer enhanced static pressure, which means better cooling.
You don’t have to sacrifice performance to build a quiet system. Most high-performance coolers use crude, outdated designs that rely on two techniques: put a huge hunk of metal in your case or crank the fan to obnoxiously loud noise levels. The Hydro Series coolers feature innovative, cutting-edge designs that utilize the superior thermal conductivity of liquid over air to provide fantastic cooling at much lower noise levels. In fact, the H60 is similar in noise levels to a 120mm case fan you probably already have.
Almost any case with a rear 120mm fan mount location can house the Hydro Series H60 CPU cooler. And don’t worry about compatibility with your CPU, we’ve got you covered. AMD® sockets AM2 and AM3 are covered, and without having to install a custom backplate, making the H60 a great choice for any modern AMD CPU up to the new Phenom six-core processors. And when it comes to Intel®, don’t worry about it. Whether you’ve got Socket LGA775, LGA1155, LGA1156, or LGA1366, we’ve got compatibility inside the box. That’s right, even the brand new Core i5 and Core i7 2x00 series processors are supported, right out of the box.
- Socket LGA1366 / 1155 / 1156 / 775 / AM2 / AM3
- Radiator Dimensions: 120mm x 152mm x 27mm
- Fan Dimensions: 120mm x 25mm
- Fan Speed: Up to 1700 RPM
- Fan Airflow: 74.4 CFM
- Fan dBA: 30.2 dBA
- Fan Static Pressure: 3.2mm/H20
- Cold Plate: Copper
- Radiator Material: Aluminium
Super silent 12cm fan with S-FLOW blades supplying 30% more airflow than a standard fan at the same speed. The greater performance combined with PWM automatic speed control allows the fan noise to be kept to a minimum. The Apache fan creates more focused airflow providing blind-spot cooling, which makes it an ideal solution for a case or heatsink fan. HDB (Hydro Dynamic) bearings extend fan life and further enhance noise reduction. IP54 military standard ensures the fan is dust and moisture resistant. It’s powerful, quiet and tough!
- Super silent APACHE fans in Black Stealth colour
- S-FLOW fan blade design delivers 30% higher airflow
- IP-54 military standard moisture and dust protection
- Super silent with PWM auto speed control
- Hydro Dynamic Bearing extends fan life up to 50,000 hours
- Dimension 120 X 120 X 25mm
- Bearing HDB (Hydro Dynamic Bearing)
- Speed 600 -1300 RPM
- Max airflow 57.53 CFM (97.74 m3/h)
- Sound level 6.9 -16.05 dB(A)
- Max static air pressure 26.40 mm-H2O
- Rated voltage 12V
- Connector PWM-4pin