Product information: Hydro H75 Performance Liquid CPU Cooler (CW-9060015-WW)Hydro Series H75 provides effective and efficient liquid CPU cooling in a compact size. The 120mm radiator has a thickness of only 25mm and is paired with standard diameter, kink-resistant tubing for compatibility with smaller cases and tighter spaces. The dual SP120L 120mm fans support PWM motherboard fan headers, so you can set the exact performance level you want. The tool-free mounting system has wide Intel and AMD socket compatibility. A copper microfin coldplate and high-quality ceramic bearing pump help provide reliable, low-noise heat transfer away from your CPU. And, like all Hydro Series liquid CPU coolers, Hydro Series H75 is completely self-contained and never needs filling or maintenance.
- 25mm thick radiator core (29mm including housing) for enhanced compatibility with small cases.
- Copper microfin coldplate with high quality, quiet ceramic bearing pump.
- Easy to use tool-free black nickel finish mounting brackets for modern CPUs.
- Dual SP120L PWM fans for great performance and adjustable noise levels.
- Radiator Dimensions: 120mm x 152mm x 29mm
- Fan Dimensions: 120mm x 25mm (2)
- Fan Speed: 2000 RPM (+/- 10%)
- Air Flow: 54 CFM
- Static Pressure: 2.8 mm-H2O
- Noise Level: 31.4 dB(A)
- Corsair Hydro Series H75 Performance Liquid CPU Cooler
- Mounting kit for all modern CPU sockets
- Two SP120L PWM high performance fans
- Fan and radiator mounting screws
- Thermal compound (pre-applied)
- Quick Start Guide
**For an AM4 bracket please go to the manufacturer support page and email them proof of purchase of the cooler and proof of purchase for the Ryzen CPU. We will try our best to get some brackets but you should contact the manufacturer first. **