+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
Hydro H80 CPU Cooler *Manufacturer Refurbished Unit - 1 Year WarrantyCorsair Hydro Series liquid CPU coolers provide a compact, easy-to-install, and maintenance free alternative to bulky, noisy air coolers, efficiently cooling and protecting your high-performance Intel® or AMD® CPU. The H80 features a double-thick radiator to maximize the surface area available for heat dissipation and dual performance matched fans. It also includes push-button control so you can select the fan speed and cooling performance setup that best suits your needs.
The Corsair Hydro Series H80 high-performance CPU cooler fully supports Corsair Link Digital connections, so you can be in complete control of your cooling. Monitor a wide range of parameters, including pump speed, coolant temperature, and fan speed, and customize your own performance profiles*.
* Requires the Corsair Link Commander, sold separately
The low-profile integrated pump and cold plate includes push-button control so you can select the fan speed and cooling performance setup that best suits your needs. The cool white LED display lets you know at a glance which profile is being used.
Double-up for excellent cooling
Featuring a double-thick radiator to maximize the surface area available for heat dissipation, and dual, performance matched fans, the H80 delivers cooling performance that lets your CPU keep its cool, even when pushed to the limit. And with all this cooling performance, the compact design still fits virtually any case with a 120mm fan mount.
- Corsair Link™ Digital compatibility means that you can be in complete control of your cooling.
- Push-button fan control so you can select the fan speed and cooling performance that best suits your needs.
- Double-thick 120mm radiator for increased surface area and cooling potential.
- Two all-new 120mm fans optimize static pressure and airflow for amazing performance.
- FEP tubing provides extraordinarily low coolant evaporation levels.
- A new improved micro-channel cold-plate design more efficiently transfers heat.
- Quick and easy installation brackets make it easier than ever to upgrade to watercooling.
- Includes mounting hardware compatible with all modern CPU socket designs
- Radiator Dimensions: 120mm x 38mm
- Fan Dimensions: 120mm x 25mm
- Fan Speed: Up to 2600 RPM
- Air Flow: 46 - 92 CFM
- Fan Noise: 22 -3 9bDA
*This is a Corsair refurbished unit, that comes boxed with all accessories.