+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
Hydro H80i GT High Performance Liquid CPU Cooler (CW-9060017-WW)High-Performance CPU Cooling
Protect your hardware and increase your CPU’s overclocking potential. Dual fans and a double-thick radiator deliver outstanding cooling efficiency.
Advanced Fan Design
The 120mm fans use custom-engineered blades for better static pressure to noise ratio, offering improved performance at lower noise levels.
Corsair Link Monitoring and Control
Monitor temperature and control lighting and fan speed on your screen. No additional hardware is necessary.
Self-contained Cooling System
Hydro Series H80i comes pre-filled, and never needs refilling or priming.
Built-In Corsair Link
No additional hardware is necessary – just connect the included Corsair Link cable to a USB header on your motherboard and download the free Corsair Link Dashboard software. You can monitor coolant temperature and adjust cooling performance directly from your desktop.
Tool-free multiplatform magnetic mounting bracket kit
The modular design makes installation simpler, and it’s compatible with Intel and AMD processors.
Large-diameter, low permeability tubing
Minimal coolant evaporation helps ensure long life, and the resilient material offers both high flexibility and excellent leak protection.
- Extra-thick 120mm radiator: a depth of 49mm provides more surface area for rapid cooling.
- Improved coldplate and pump design: our latest generation is better than ever at rapidly drawing heat away from your CPU.
- Dual SP120L PWM fans: customizable performance and custom-molded blades for high static pressure with low turbulence.
- Flexible installation: use one of the included fans to save space, or use both for extra cooling power
- Modular, tool-free mounting bracket: installation is simple and straightforward.
- Built-in Corsair Link: adjust fan speed, monitor CPU and coolant temperature, and customize LED lighting directly from your desktop.