+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
Hydro Series H100i v2 Extreme Performance Liquid CPU Cooler - 240mm (CW-9060025-WW)Liquid cooling works better than air cooling, and the self-contained design of the H115i gets you up and running quickly so you can spend more time enjoying the performance of your overclocked processor and less time assembling, filling, and maintaining your cooling system.
The H100i has Corsair Link software control built in. Just attach the included cable to a USB header on your motherboard and download the software from Corsair.com, then customize and monitor your temps, fan and pump speeds, and even the RGB LED logo on the coldplate.
- Large 240mm radiator: more cooling capacity
- Improved coldplate and pump design: better efficiency gives you lower temperatures with less noise
- Advanced SP120L PWM fan design: better high-static pressure air delivery and customizable speed
- Built-in Corsair Link: monitor CPU and coolant temperature, adjust fan speed, and customize lighting directly from
- Radiator dimensions: 276mm x 125mm x 30mm
- Fan dimensions: 120mm x 120mm x 25mm
- Fan speed: 2435 +/- 10% RPM
- Fan airflow: 70.69 CFM
- Fan static pressure: 4.65 mmH2O
- Fan noise level: 37.7 dB(A)
- Corsair Hydro Series H100i v2
- Mounting kit for all modern CPU sockets
- Two SP120L High Torque 120mm fans
- USB cable for Corsair Link. Integration
- Fan and radiator mounting screws
- Thermal compound (pre-applied)
**For an AM4 bracket please go to the manufacturer support page and email them proof of purchase of the cooler and proof of purchase for the Ryzen CPU. We will try our best to get some brackets but you should contact the manufacturer first. **
More links for "Hydro Series H100i v2 Extreme Performance Liquid CPU Cooler - 240mm (CW-9060025-WW)"
1150, 1151, 1155, 2011, 2011-V3, AM3+, FM2+, AM2+, 2066, TR4
CPU Cooler type
AIO Water cooling