+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
Hydro Series H110i Extreme Performance Liquid CPU Cooler - 280mm (CW-9060026-WW)Hydro Series H110i is an all-in-one liquid CPU cooler with a 280mm radiator and dual SP140L PWM fans for cooling that’s far superior to stock CPU cooling fans. Liquid cooling simply works better than air cooling, and the self-contained design of the H110i makes it easy for you to protect your valuable CPU.
For efficient cooling, bigger is better – it’s simple physics. If your PC’s case can fit a 280mm radiator, Hydro Series H110i will give you better performance. It’s Corsair Link compatible, so you can customize cooling performance, monitor system temperature, and change the color of the RGB LED lighting.
- Large 280mm radiator: more cooling capacity for cases which have 280mm radiator mounts
- Improved coldplate and pump design: better efficiency gives you lower temperatures with less noise
- Advanced SP120L PWM fan design: better high-static pressure air delivery and customizable speed
- Built-in Corsair Link: monitor CPU and coolant temperature, adjust fan speed, and customize lighting directly from your desktop.
- Radiator dimensions: 140mm x 322mm x 27mm
- Fan dimensions: 140mm x 25mm
- Fan speed: 2100 +/- 10% RPM
- Fan airflow: 113 CFM
- Fan static pressure: 3.99mm-H2O
- Noise level: 43dB(A)
- Corsair Hydro Series H110i Extreme Performance Liquid CPU Cooler
- Mounting kit for all modern CPU sockets
- Two SP140L High Torque 140mm fans
- USB cable for Corsair Link. Integration
- Fan and radiator mounting screws
- Thermal compound (pre-applied)
- Quick Start Guide
More links for "Hydro Series H110i Extreme Performance Liquid CPU Cooler - 280mm (CW-9060026-WW)"
1150, 1151, 1155, 2011, 2011-V3, AM3+, FM2+, AM2+, AM4
CPU Cooler type
AIO Water cooling
Awards & Media Coverage
"Each KitGuru reader has their own opinion when it comes to which graphic cards, processors, chassis etc go into making the perfect rig. With 2 million readers visiting the site every month, 340,000 enthusiasts active in the KitGuru Facebook Community and up to 400,000 of you watching the videos we produce on a constant basis – we know that there is a ‘wisdom of the crowd’ effect working away. The KitGuru Annual Reader Awards are the perfect way to express that wisdom."Award