+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
Hydro Series H60 High Performance Liquid CPU Cooler - 120mm (CW-9060036-WW)
The Hydro Series H60 is an all-in-one liquid CPU cooler with a 120mm radiator built for low-noise liquid CPU cooling and bold styling with a white LED-lit pump head. Compatible with all current AM4, LGA 1151 and LGA 2066 socket CPUs and equipped with a CORSAIR 120mm SP Series PWM fan, users can adjust the fan speed between 600 RPM to 1,700 RPM for precise control over noise and airflow. A high density 120mm slim radiator provides greater surface area for superb heat dissipation, while a thermally-optimised copper cold plate and low-noise pump ensure heat is quietly and efficiently channeled away from your CPU. With tool-free easy installation and CORSAIR engineered cooling, the H60 is everything you need to keep your CPU running fast, cool and quiet.
- Precise PWM Control: Dynamically adjust fan speed between 600 RPM to 1,700 RPM with a 120mm CORSAIR SP Series PWM fan, making it easy to minimize noise or maximize airflow.
- 120mm High Density Radiator: Experience lower CPU temperatures with a 120mm high-density slim-radiator for maximum cooling surface area and performance.
- LED Illuminated Pump Head: White LED-lit pump head adds a touch of brilliance to any system build.
- Efficient Cold Plate and Pump: Thermally optimized cold plate and low-noise pump design for more efficient, quieter cooling.
- Easy to Install: Modular tool-free mounting bracket for quick and easy installation onto all current AM4, LGA 115x, LGA 1200 and LGA 2066 socket CPUs.
- Coldplate Material: Copper
- Radiator Material: Aluminum
- Radiator Size (mm): 157mm x 120mm x 27mm
- Pump Control: PWM
- Fan(s) included: 2x SP Series 120mm Fans
- Fan Max Speed: 1700 RPM
- Fan Airflow: 57.2 CFM
- Fan Static Pressure: 2.08 mm H20
- Fan Noise Level: 28.3 dBA
More links for "Hydro Series H60 High Performance Liquid CPU Cooler - 120mm (CW-9060036-WW)"
1150, 1151, 1155, 2011, 2011-V3, AM3+, FM2+, AM2+, AM4, 2066, 1156, 1200
CPU Cooler type
AIO Water cooling
4Pin (PWM control)