"Neutron GTX Series 120GB 2.5" SATA 6Gb/s Solid State Hard Drive (CSSD-N120GBGTXB-BK)"Neutron Series SSDs deliver both super-high IOPS – Important for data intensive tasks like video and image editing – as well as superior sequential read speeds for lightning fast file access. The state of the art LAMD LM87800 processor delivers phenomenal real world performance and impressive read speed regardless of data type, breaking new ground for SSD benchmark.
High-performance LAMD SSD controller
The LAMD controller is designed to deliver super-high IOPs ¡V important for data-intensive tasks like video and image editing
Impressive read and write speed with compressed and uncompressed data.
SSDs compress and decompress files on the fly includes video, audio, and image files.
Broad PC and Notebook compatibility
Neutron features a standard 2.5-inch form factor with mounting bracket for compatibility with notebooks and select desktops. The 7mm form factor fits both standard notebooks as well as the latest generation of slim notebook designs.
E-boost technology with error correction and advanced NAND management
E-boost technology improves the endurance of onboard flash memory, giving the SSD's enhanced reliability and durability.
Compatible with Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows Vista, Windows XP and Linux systems
- Sequential read speeds of up to 555 MB/s
- Sequential write speeds of up to 330 MB/s
- SATA 6Gb/s (SATA 3) connectivity
- High performance LAMB controller
- Random Read 4K 95,000 IOPS
- Random Write 4K 80.000 IOPS
- Native TRIM support (O/S support required)
- RAID Support BGC (Background Garbage Collection)
- Increased reliability and quieter operation over standard hard disk drives
- Significantly lower power usage than traditional hard drives for increased notebook battery life
- 2.5" form factor for your portable computer needs
- Included 2.5" to 3.5" bracket for installation on your desktop computer
- 5 year warranty
More links for "Neutron GTX Series 120GB 2.5" SATA 6Gb/s Solid State Hard Drive (CSSD-N120GBGTXB-BK)"
Founded in 1994, Corsair has become one of the dominating brands in every segment of the desktop computing industry that it is involved in. Corsair built upon its success as the number one enthusiast and extreme overclocking RAM manufacturer, by placing just as much effort, functionality, and attention to detail in to its other products. From record-breaking system memory to multiple award-winning peripherals, cases, power supplies, all-in-one liquid coolers and fans, Corsair is a trusted and respected company in all of its associated fields in the technology industry.