Product information: Obsidian 350D Windowed Micro ATX Case - Black (CC-9011029-WW)The Obsidian Series 350D Micro ATX PC case is designed for building compact high-performance systems with Micro ATX and Mini ITX motherboards. The compact size is ideal if space is limited, but there’s plenty of room inside for liquid CPU cooling, dual hard drives, dual SSDs, SLI/Cross Fire ready.
Like all Obsidian cases, the 350D is designed for fast and neat builds, with tool-free access and drive installation. Smart features like a native 2.5” SSD cage make the most of its small size, and the cooling-focused interior has five fan mounting points, with room for two 240mm radiators.
- Windowed Side Panel
- Micro ATX and Mini ITX motherboard compatible
- Brushed Aluminum Front Panel
- SLI / Cross Fire ready
- Five Expansion Slots
- Two 2.5", two 3.5", and two 5.25" tool free drive bays.
- Modular 2.5" SSD cage
- Front 140mm and rear 120mm cooling fans. Room for up to five fans total.
- Direct Airflow Path from front cooling fan to GPUs.
- Maximum ATX PSU length 180mm
- Maximum GPU length 380mm
- Maximum CPU Cooler Height 160mm
- Room for two 240mm radiators (top, front)
- Dual USB 3.0 ports
- Dimensions: 450mm x 210mm x 440mm
- 2 Year Warranty
More links for "Obsidian 350D Windowed Micro ATX Case - Black (CC-9011029-WW)"
|Form Factor||Micro-ATX, Mini-ITX|
|Width||200 - 300 mm|
|Height||400 - 500 mm|
|Depth||400 - 500 mm|
|Material||Aluminium, Plastic, Steel|
|Weight||4 - 6 kg, 6 - 8 kg|
|Internal 2.5" bays||5x|
|Internal 3.5" bays||2x|
|External 5.25" bays||2x|
|Front LCD/TFT display||no|
|Power supply format||ATX|
|Power supply position||Rear Lower|
|Fans pre-installed||1x 120mm, 1x 140mm|
|Radiator-mounting||2x Dual (240mm)|