Product information: Obsidian 450D High Airflow Mid-Tower Case (CC-9011049-WW)
The Obsidian 450D is the ideal blend of solid, refined good looks and high performance cooling. In front of the two AF140L intake fans is an easily removed aluminum mesh dust filter that provides extraordinary airflow directly to your graphics cards and CPU cooler. On top of the case is room for up to a 360mm radiator, a rarity in mid-towers.
Of course, it wouldn’t be a Corsair case without well-known, easy-to-use features like tool-free drive mounts for SSDs and 3.5” drives, optical drives, and excellent cable routing. Whether you’re looking for high airflow or potential for liquid cooling, the 450D has you covered.
Generous expansion room for building high-performance systems.
- Beautiful brushed aluminum fascia with mesh cutouts makes an elegant design statement.
- Full side panel window to view your components.
- Tool-free SSD, Hard Drive, and Optical Drive installation.
- Includes two AF140L intake fans, and a rear AF120L exhaust.
- Tool-free SSD cages hidden behind the motherboard tray.
- Designed for fast and straightforward builds.
- Radiator and fan compatibility compatibility:
- Top: 3 x 120mm or 2 x 140mm (360mm radiator)
- Front: 2 x 140mm or 2 x 120mm (2 x 140mm included) (280mm radiator)
- Bottom: 2 x 120mm (240mm radiator)
- Rear: 1 x 120mm (120mm included) (120mm radiator)
- Two USB 3.0 front panel connectors, plus headphone and microphone.
- Easily accessed front, top, and PSU dust filters.
- Excellent cable routing with rubber grommets for clean builds.
- Maximum CPU Cooler Height 165mm
- Maximum GPU Length 430mm
More links for "Obsidian 450D High Airflow Mid-Tower Case (CC-9011049-WW)"
|Internal 3.5" bays||3x|
|External 5.25" bays||2x|
|Power supply format||ATX|
|Radiator-mounting||1x Dual (240mm), 1x Dual (280mm), 1x Triple (360mm)|