+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
Corsair PC Starter Bundle 2000c - 600TM Case / TX 850W V2 PSU / H80 CPU Cooler (Cooler Half Price)The Graphite Series 600T is a mid-tower in height, but inside it’s positively cavernous. Easily accommodate even the longest graphics cards in the industry due to the reconfigurable hard drive bays. The increased space behind the motherboard tray allows clean, uncluttered cable routing. Up to six hard drive caddies, each of which can accommodate SSDs and standard mechanical disks, sit below the four 5.25" tool-free optical drive bays. If that weren’t enough, you can remove the top panel 200mm fan and install a 240mm radiator and dual 120mm fans for a quick watercooling upgrade.
- Twin 200mm cooling fans with white LEDs for excellent cooling
- Eight expansion slots provides you flexibility for multiple graphics card solutions
- Unique cable routing holes guarantees you a clean and clutter-free installation
- Integrated fan controller, for up to four fans, gives you the choice of noise vs. performance
- Motherboard compatibility: ATX and MicroATX
- Front I/O Ports: USB2.0 x 4, USB3.0 x 1, FireWire x 1, Audio x 2
- Cooling: 2 x 200mm white LED fans
- Tool-free optical drive installation makes building your system faster than ever
- CPU backplate cutout makes upgrading your CPU heatsink easy
- 2.5” and 3.5” hard drive compatibility for up to 6 drives — straight out of the box!
- Two year warranty with Corsair’s world-class customer service and technical support
The Enthusiast Series TX V2 is part of Corsair’s best price-performance range of power supplies, designed to meet the exacting standards and performance needs of demanding enthusiasts. TX Series power supplies are ideal for performance enthusiasts who require an affordable, high-wattage, reliable and highly efficient PSU. Corsair TX V2 Series PSUs are compatible with the latest Intel and AMD platforms and NVIDIA and AMD multi-graphics configurations.
- The latest ATX12V v2.31 and EPS 2.92 standards and it is backward compatible with ATX12V 2.2 and ATX12V 2.01 systems.
- An ultra-quiet double ball-bearing fan delivers excellent airflow at an exceptionally low noise level by varying fan speed in response to temperature.
- 80PLUS Bronze certified, delivering up to 85% energy efficiency at real world load conditions.
- Active Power Factor Correction (PFC) with PF value of 0.99.
- Universal AC input from 90~264V. No more hassle of flipping that tiny red switch to select the voltage input!
- A dedicated single +12V rail offers maximum compatibility with the latest components.
- Over-voltage and over-current protection, under-voltage protection, and short circuit protection provide maximum safety to your critical system components.
- High-quality Japanese capacitors provide uncompromised performance and reliability.
- A five year warranty and lifetime access to Corsair¡¦s legendary technical support and customer service.
- Safety Approvals: UL, CUL, CE, CB, FCC Class B, TUV, CCC, C-tick.
Corsair Hydro Series liquid CPU coolers provide a compact, easy-to-install, and maintenance free alternative to bulky, noisy air coolers, efficiently cooling and protecting your high-performance Intel® or AMD® CPU. The H80 features a double-thick radiator to maximize the surface area available for heat dissipation and dual performance matched fans. It also includes push-button control so you can select the fan speed and cooling performance setup that best suits your needs.
The Corsair Hydro Series H80 high-performance CPU cooler fully supports Corsair Link Digital connections, so you can be in complete control of your cooling. Monitor a wide range of parameters, including pump speed, coolant temperature, and fan speed, and customize your own performance profiles*.
* Requires the Corsair Link Commander, sold separately
The low-profile integrated pump and cold plate includes push-button control so you can select the fan speed and cooling performance setup that best suits your needs. The cool white LED display lets you know at a glance which profile is being used.
Double-up for excellent cooling
Featuring a double-thick radiator to maximize the surface area available for heat dissipation, and dual, performance matched fans, the H80 delivers cooling performance that lets your CPU keep its cool, even when pushed to the limit. And with all this cooling performance, the compact design still fits virtually any case with a 120mm fan mount.
- Corsair Link™ Digital compatibility means that you can be in complete control of your cooling.
- Push-button fan control so you can select the fan speed and cooling performance that best suits your needs.
- Double-thick 120mm radiator for increased surface area and cooling potential.
- Two all-new 120mm fans optimize static pressure and airflow for amazing performance.
- FEP tubing provides extraordinarily low coolant evaporation levels.
- A new improved micro-channel cold-plate design more efficiently transfers heat.
- Quick and easy installation brackets make it easier than ever to upgrade to watercooling.
- Includes mounting hardware compatible with all modern CPU socket designs
- Radiator Dimensions: 120mm x 38mm
- Fan Dimensions: 120mm x 25mm
- Fan Speed: Up to 2600 RPM
- Air Flow: 46 - 92 CFM
- Fan Noise: 22 -3 9bDA