Product information: Corsair PC Starter Bundle 3000c - 650D Case / TX 650W V2 PSU / H60 CPU Cooler (Cooler Half Price)The Obsidian Series 650D mid-tower case is manufactured with strong, stamped steel parts for increased rigidity, and coated in a black textured paint. The front panel features a beautiful black brushed aluminum faceplate to bring a subtle elegance to your next build.
A large, black 200mm intake fan hides behind the front dust filter, quietly pushing vast amounts of air over your hard drives and video cards. The air is then exhausted by a second 200mm fan on top of the case, and a rear 120mm fan. The top fan can be replaced by dual 120mm or 140mm fans, and is pre-spaced for a dual radiator if you’re interested in watercooling. And all fans are controlled by a three-mode, four-channel fan controller should you want to make your own choice between noise and performance.
- Motherboard Support: ATX / mATX
- Expansion Slots: 8
- Drive Bays: 5.25" x 4 & 3.5"/2.5" x 6
- Cooling: 2 x 200mm Fans and 1 x 120mm Fans
- Front I/O Ports: USB2.0 x 4 / FireWire x 1 / Audio x 2 / 4-Channel Fan Controller
- Dual 200mm fans provide outstanding cooling for even the hottest components
- Easily accessible dust filters make maintenance simple and hassle-free
- Quick-release side panels make it easier than ever to upgrade your hardware
- Integrated fan controller lets you quickly adjust cooling performance and noise levels
- Four tool-free optical drive bays and up to six SSD-ready hard drive trays provide plenty of expansion
- CPU backplate cutout makes it easy to upgrade your CPU cooler
- Brilliant cable routing system provides a way to keep your system neat and tidy
- Adjustable drive cages can be removed and relocated to accommodate large video cards
- Room for long power supplies gives you peace of mind for future upgrades
- Dimensions: 546mm (L) x 229mm (W) x 521mm (H)
The Enthusiast Series TX V2 is part of Corsair’s best price-performance range of power supplies, designed to meet the exacting standards and performance needs of demanding enthusiasts. TX Series power supplies are ideal for performance enthusiasts who require an affordable, high-wattage, reliable and highly efficient PSU. Corsair TX V2 Series PSUs are compatible with the latest Intel and AMD platforms and NVIDIA and AMD multi-graphics configurations.
- The latest ATX12V v2.31 and EPS 2.92 standards and it is backward compatible with ATX12V 2.2 and ATX12V 2.01 systems
- An ultra-quiet double ball-bearing fan delivers excellent airflow at an exceptionally low noise level by varying fan speed in response to temperature
- 80PLUS Bronze certified, delivering up to 85% energy efficiency at real world load conditions.
- Active Power Factor Correction (PFC) with PF value of 0.99
- Universal AC input from 90~264V. No more hassle of flipping that tiny red switch to select the voltage input!
- A dedicated single +12V rail offers maximum compatibility with the latest components
- Over-voltage and over-current protection, under-voltage protection, and short circuit protection provide maximum safety to your critical system components
- High-quality Japanese capacitors provide uncompromised performance and reliability
- A five year warranty and lifetime access to Corsair¡¦s legendary technical support and customer service
- Safety Approvals: UL, CUL, CE, CB, FCC Class B, TUV, CCC, C-tick
The Corsair Hydro Series H60 is a fantastic choice for cooling. With a new micro-channel cold plate and a split-flow designed manifold, the H60 brings remarkable new technologies to an affordable price point. If that weren’t enough, the H60 also features an all-new fan, custom designed to offer enhanced static pressure, which means better cooling.
You don’t have to sacrifice performance to build a quiet system. Most high-performance coolers use crude, outdated designs that rely on two techniques: put a huge hunk of metal in your case or crank the fan to obnoxiously loud noise levels. The Hydro Series coolers feature innovative, cutting-edge designs that utilize the superior thermal conductivity of liquid over air to provide fantastic cooling at much lower noise levels. In fact, the H60 is similar in noise levels to a 120mm case fan you probably already have.
Almost any case with a rear 120mm fan mount location can house the Hydro Series H60 CPU cooler. And don’t worry about compatibility with your CPU, we’ve got you covered. AMD® sockets AM2 and AM3 are covered, and without having to install a custom backplate, making the H60 a great choice for any modern AMD CPU up to the new Phenom six-core processors. And when it comes to Intel®, don’t worry about it. Whether you’ve got Socket LGA775, LGA1155, LGA1156, or LGA1366, we’ve got compatibility inside the box. That’s right, even the brand new Core i5 and Core i7 2x00 series processors are supported, right out of the box.
- Socket LGA1366 / 1155 / 1156 / 775 / AM2 / AM3
- Radiator Dimensions: 120mm x 152mm x 27mm
- Fan Dimensions: 120mm x 25mm
- Fan Speed: Up to 1700 RPM
- Fan Airflow: 74.4 CFM
- Fan dBA: 30.2 dBA
- Fan Static Pressure: 3.2mm/H20
- Cold Plate: Copper
- Radiator Material: Aluminium