Product information: Performance BundleCase
The Obsidian Series 800D is built to last through years of motherboard, power, memory, cooling, and component upgrades.
The steel structure has a matte black coating both inside out and is finished with a brushed aluminum faceplate for a professional look that’s both serious and awe-inspiring. A windowed side panel makes it easy to show off your work.
- Four easily accessed hot-swap drive bays
- Removable CPU backplate panel for easy heatsink installation
- Isolated cooling zones prevent heat buildup
- Unique cable routing holes guarantee a clean and clutter-free installation
- Three fans included, with the ability to add four more 120mm fans
- Tool-free optical drive installation makes building a system faster than ever
- Two year warranty with Corsair’s world-class customer service and technical support
- Dimension: 609mm X 609mm X 229 mm
- 5 x 5.25" Drive Bays, 4 x 3.5" SATA Hot Swappable Bays, 2 x 3.5" Internal Bays
- Cooling: 3 x 140mm fans (included) and 4 x 120mm fans (optional)
- Front I/O: 4x USB 2.0, 1x FireWire, 2x Audio
The Corsair Professional HX650W is ideal for performance enthusiasts for whom consistent delivery of rated power output is essential. It delivers continuous rated power at ambient temperatures of up to 50° C. An intelligent fan speed system regulates the ultra-quiet 120mm double ball bearing fan. 105° C rated industrial-grade capacitors provide uncompromised performance and reliability. It’s fully compatible with the ATX12V v2.2 and EPS12V 2.91 standards and backward compatible with ATX12V 2.01 systems.
- Guaranteed to sustain its full rated wattage at an ambient temperature of 50°C
- Up to 85% energy-efficiency under real-world load conditions*
- Single +12V rail design providing up to 52A
- Multi-GPU ready
- Active Power Factor Correction (PFC) with PF value of 0.99
- Supports ATX12V 2.2 and EPS12V 2.91 standards. Backwards compatible with ATX12V 2.01
- 5 Year Warranty
The Corsair Cooling Hydro Series H50 CPU Cooler gives you the power of liquid cooling in a compact, easy-to-install package. You get superior cooling for higher overclocking performance without the complexity of traditional liquid-cooling systems.
- Supports LGA775, 1156, 1366, AM2, AM2+ & AM3
- Pre-filled, closed-loop system is easy to install
- Copper CPU cooling plate for maximum cooling performance
- Integrated pump and reservoir is sealed for zero maintenance and improved leakage protection
- Large 120mm radiator for fast heat dispersion
- High-efficiency, low-noise 120mm fan for drawing cool air across the radiator
- Two-year warranty