Professional Series AX 860W '80 Plus Platinum' Modular Power Supply (CP-9020044-UK)
- The Corsair Professional Series Platinum is built to the highest quality standards with one aim alone: to deliver the precise features and performance that enthusiasts demand.
10+ In stock
Product information: Professional Series AX 860W '80 Plus Platinum' Modular Power Supply (CP-9020044-UK)The Corsair AX860 power supply runs quieter, generates minimal excess heat and it’s earned the 80 Plus® Platinum seal of approval, your guarantee that you’re making the right choice for smart, efficient power delivery. Because the AX860 is so efficient it operates without the fan even spinning at low and moderate loads.
All cables detach from the power supply. During installation, this gives you the flexibility of using only the cables you need for a clean system build with optimal airflow.
Built with High-quality 105C capacitors and upgraded components the AX860 is rated to run at 50°C and provide rock solid power throughout its seven year warranty.
- The latest ATX12V v2.31 and EPS 2.92 standards and it is backward compatible with ATX12V 2.2 and ATX12V 2.01 systems.
- Silent at low to moderate load due to high efficiency and zero RPM fanless mode. Ultra quiet at high loads with 120mm dual-ball bearing fan.
- 80PLUS Platinum certified, delivering over 92% energy efficiency at real world load conditions.
- Active Power Factor Correction (PFC) with PF value of 0.99.
- Universal AC input from 90~264V. No more hassle of flipping that tiny red switch to select the voltage input!
- A dedicated single +12V rail offers maximum compatibility with the latest components.
- Over-voltage and over-current protection, under-voltage protection, and short circuit protection provide maximum safety to your critical system components.
- High-quality Japanese capacitors provide uncompromised performance and reliability.
- The completely modular cable system allows you to use only the cables you need. Power supply upgrade and replacement is easy, as the cables only need to be disconnected at the power supply.
- Low-profile, flat cable design reduces air friction and helps maximize airflow through your computer¡¦s chassis.
- A Seven year warranty and lifetime access to Corsair¡¦s legendary technical support and customer service.
- Safety Approvals: cTUVs, TUV, CB, CE, FCC, CCC, RCM, GOST-R, KC, IRAM, BSMI.