"Professional Series AX1200 High Performance 1200W Modular '80 Plus Gold' Power Supply (CMPSU"The Corsair Professional Series Gold power supply pushes the state of the art for reliable delivery of clean power under imperfect conditions. If you require mission-critical stability or you simply want one of the best power supplies available, the Professional Series Gold is for you. All cables detach from the power supply. During installation, this gives you the flexibility of using only the cables you need for a clean system build with optimal airflow. And, when it’s time to replace or upgrade your power supply, it can be removed from your system without interfering with your cabling — the cables stay in place and connect to your new fully-modular Corsair power supply. With 90% efficiency at 50% load, the Corsair Professional Series Gold power supply runs quieter, generates minimal excess heat, and saves you money every month. It’s earned the 80 Plus® Gold seal of approval, your guarantee that you’re making the right choice for smart, efficient power delivery.
- Supports the latest ATX12V v2.31 and EPS 2.92 standards and is backward compatible with ATX12V 2.2 and ATX12V 2.01 systems
- An ultra-quiet 140mm double ball-bearing fan delivers excellent airflow at an exceptionally low noise level by varying fan speed in response to temperature
- 80 Plus Gold certified to deliver at least 90% efficiency at 50% load
- Active Power Factor Correction (PFC) with PF value of 0.99
- A dedicated single +12V rail offers maximum compatibility with the latest components
- Over-voltage and over-current protection, under-voltage protection, and short circuit protection provide maximum safety to your critical system components
- High-quality Japanese capacitors provide uncompromised performance and reliability
- Completely modular cable system allows you to use only the cables you need
- Low-profile, flat cable design reduces air friction and helps maximize airflow through your computer’s chassis
- A seven year warranty and lifetime access to Corsair’s legendary technical support and customer service
- Dimensions: 150mm(W) x 86mm(H) x 200mm(L)
- MTBF: 100,000 hours
- Safety Approvals: UL, CUL, CE, CB, FCC Class B, TÜV, CCC, C-tick
- Seven Year Warranty
More links for "Professional Series AX1200 High Performance 1200W Modular '80 Plus Gold' Power Supply (CMPSU"
Founded in 1994, Corsair has become one of the dominating brands in every segment of the desktop computing industry that it is involved in. Corsair built upon its success as the number one enthusiast and extreme overclocking RAM manufacturer, by placing just as much effort, functionality, and attention to detail in to its other products. From record-breaking system memory to multiple award-winning peripherals, cases, power supplies, all-in-one liquid coolers and fans, Corsair is a trusted and respected company in all of its associated fields in the technology industry.