Product information: RM Series RM 750 '80+ Gold' 750W Modular Power Supply (CP-9020055-UK)Corsair RM Series power supplies are fully modular and optimized for silence and high efficiency. Zero RPM Fan Mode means that the fan doesn’t even spin until the power supply is under heavy load, and the fan is custom-designed for low noise operation even at high loads. 80 PLUS Gold rated efficiency saves you money on your power bill, and the flat black cables are fully modular, so you can enjoy fast, neat builds. And, like all Corsair power supplies, RM Series is built with high-quality components and is guaranteed to deliver clean, stable, continuous power. Connect it to your Corsair Link system and you can even monitor fan speed and +12V current directly from your desktop (additional cable required for 450W-850W units).
- Optimized for Silence: The components used to manufacture the RM Series are manufactured specifically for excellent performance and low audible noise.
- 80 PLUS Gold-certified Efficiency: Highly efficient RM Series power supplies produce less heat and have lower operating costs.
- Flat black, Low-Profile Modular Cables: You can use only the cables you need, and leave the rest in the box for fast, easy, and great-looking builds.
- Reliable, Continuous Power Delivery: Corsair uses high-quality internal components, and RM Series power supplies are guaranteed to deliver clean, stable, continuous power.
- Corsair Link Compatible: RM Series power supplies connect to Corsair Link software for real-time monitoring of fan speed and power delivery directly from your desktop. Additional hardware required for 450W-850W units.
- The latest ATX12V v2.4 and EPS 2.92 standards and it is backward compatible with ATX12V 2.2, 2.31 and ATX12V 2.01 systems.
- 4th generation Intel® Core™ processor Ready (Intel Haswell and Z78 motherboards)
- 80PLUS Gold certified, delivering over 92% energy efficiency at real world load conditions.
- The completely modular cable system allows you to use only the cables you need.
- Low-profile, flat cable design reduces air friction and helps maximize airflow through your computer’s chassis.
- High-quality capacitors provide uncompromised performance and reliability.
- A five year warranty and lifetime access to Corsair’s legendary technical support and customer service.
- Active Power Factor Correction (PFC) with PF value of 0.99.
- 135MM NR135L Noise reducing fan. MTBF: 100,000 Hours
- Universal AC input from 100~240V.
- Multi-GPU Ready
- Over-voltage and over-current protection, under-voltage protection, and short circuit protection, over power protection, over temperature protection provide maximum safety to your critical system
components. - Safety and Agency Approvals: FCC, ICES, CE, C TUV US, RCM, TUV, CB, CCC, BSMI, GOST, ROHS, WEEE, ROHS, KC