+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
Vengeance 8GB (1x8GB) DDR3 PC3-12800C10 1600MHz Single Channel Module (CMZ8GX3M1A1600C10)The new 8GB Vengeance DDR3 memory operates at 1.5V for compatibility with the new 2nd generation Intel® Core™ processor family and is guaranteed to operate at 1600MHz. Providing 8GB of rigorously-screened DRAM on a single module allows gamers and performance enthusiasts to build systems with 32GB of high-performance memory.
"Vengeance DDR3 memory is the premier choice for reliable, overclockable DRAM for system builders on a budget," said Giovanni Sena, Director of Memory Products at Corsair. "Our kits based on 8GB modules give builders, system integrators, and gaming enthusiasts the power to break the 16GB barrier."
- Buy 2 for Dual Channel or 4 for Quad Channel
- 8GB Module
- Each module is tested at 1600MHz
- Vengeance heat spreader for styling and performance
- Packaged together immediately following system test
- Tested at 1600MHz, Vdimm = 1.50V, at latency settings of 10-10-10-27 on Intel DDR3-based motherboards.
- SPD programmed at: JEDEC standard 9-9-9-24 values at 1333MHz.
- XMP 10-10-10-27 values at 1600MHz, 1.50V
- 8192 Megabytes of DDR3 memory
- 100% tested at 1600MHz in Intel based motherboards including X79 chipset in quad channel
- Supports Intel Extreme Memory Profiles (XMP)
- Lifetime Warranty
- Sandybridge/Ivybridge compatible