"Vengeance Blue 16GB (4x4GB) DDR3 PC3-12800C9 1600MHz Dual/Quad Channel Kit (CMZ16GX3M4A1600C"CORSAIR high performance Vengeance memory module 16GB (4x4GB) 1600MHz 9-9-9-24, 1.5V for motherboards using AMD, Intel dual channel processors and upcoming 2nd Generation Intel Core platforms. Vengeance memory modules provide users with outstanding memory performance and stability. Each module is built using carefully selected DRAM to allow excellent overclocking performance, and has a limited lifetime warranty.
- Each four module set is tested at 1600MHz
- Vengeance heat spreader for styling and performance
- Packaged together immediately following system test
- Tested together at 1600MHz, Vdimm = 1.50V, at latency settings of 9-9-9-24 on Intel DDR3-based motherboards.
- SPD programmed at: JEDEC standard 9-9-9-24 values at 1333MHz.
- XMP 9-9-9-24 values at 1600MHz, 1.50V
- 16384 Megabytes of DDR3 memory
- Four matched 4GB modules
- 100% tested at 1600MHz in Intel based motherboards
- Supports Intel Extreme Memory Profiles (XMP)
- Lifetime Warranty
- Sandybridge compatible
More links for "Vengeance Blue 16GB (4x4GB) DDR3 PC3-12800C9 1600MHz Dual/Quad Channel Kit (CMZ16GX3M4A1600C"
Founded in 1994, Corsair has become one of the dominating brands in every segment of the desktop computing industry that it is involved in. Corsair built upon its success as the number one enthusiast and extreme overclocking RAM manufacturer, by placing just as much effort, functionality, and attention to detail in to its other products. From record-breaking system memory to multiple award-winning peripherals, cases, power supplies, all-in-one liquid coolers and fans, Corsair is a trusted and respected company in all of its associated fields in the technology industry.