"XMS3 6GB (3x2GB) DDR3 PC3-12800C9 1600MHz Tri-Channel (TR3X6G1600C9)"The XMS Series TR3X6G1600C9 is a 6144MByte kit of DDR3 SDRAM DIMMs built using Corsair’s high performance heat sink which includes Intel’s Extreme Memory Profiles (XMP 1.2). This part delivers outstanding performance in the latest generation of X58 DDR3-based motherboards. It has been tested extensively in popular X58 motherboards to ensure compatibility and performance at its rated speed. This memory has been verified to operate at 1600MHz at latencies of 9-9-9-24 at 1.65V VDIMM.
- Each three module set is tested at 1600MHz
- Packaged together immediately following system test
- Tested together at 1600MHz, Vdimm = 1.65V, at latency settings of 9-9-9-24 on Intel X58 DDR3-based motherboards.
- SPD programmed at: JEDEC standard 9-9-9-24 values at 1333MHz.
- XMP 9-9-9-24 values at 1600MHz, 1.65V
- 6144 Megabytes of DDR3 memory
- Three matched 2GB modules
- 100% tested at 1600MHz in X58-based motherboards
- Supports Intel Extreme Memory Profiles (XMP)
- Lifetime Warranty
More links for "XMS3 6GB (3x2GB) DDR3 PC3-12800C9 1600MHz Tri-Channel (TR3X6G1600C9)"
Founded in 1994, Corsair has become one of the dominating brands in every segment of the desktop computing industry that it is involved in. Corsair built upon its success as the number one enthusiast and extreme overclocking RAM manufacturer, by placing just as much effort, functionality, and attention to detail in to its other products. From record-breaking system memory to multiple award-winning peripherals, cases, power supplies, all-in-one liquid coolers and fans, Corsair is a trusted and respected company in all of its associated fields in the technology industry.