Product information: 600M Laser Gaming Mouse - OrangeCOUGAR 600M has been designed with the clear objective of offering gamers a mouse that can both provide state-of-the-art technology, all the features necessary to enhance the gaming experience and an aesthetically pleasing design. Its premium components (OMRON switches, ADNS-9800 Sensor, premium quality soft touch surface) guarantee a flawless performance during gameplay, and its 32-bit ARM processor and 512KB on-board storage provide virtually instantaneous responses and the possibility, without depending on any computer or external device, of keeping up to 3 full configuration profiles stored on board. Aesthetically, this mouse is very stylish and has a unique feature in that the left mouse button is a floating key with a big LED backlight that can display up to 16.8 million colors.
- 8 programmable buttons: 8 fully configurable buttons: functions, macros, shortcuts, etc.
- 1000hz polling rate / 1ms response time: 125hz - 1000hz usb rate fine-tuning.
- 4-stage dpi led display: A led indicator tells the user which dpi mode he is currently using.
- Gaming-grade mouse feet: The high quality mouse feet provide a smooth yet accurate experience.
- Sensor: ADNS-9800 Laser gaming sensor
- Resolution: 8200 DPI
- Processor: 32-bit ARM Cortex-M0
- Game type: FPS / MMORPG/MOBA / RTS
- Polling rate: 1000Hz / 1ms
- On-board memory: 512KB
- Software: COUGAR UIX™ SYSTEM
- Programmable buttons: 8
- Switching: OMRON gaming switch
- Profile LED backlight: 16.8 million colors
- Frame rate: 12000 FPS
- Maximum tracking speed: 150 IPS
- Maximum acceleration: 30G
- Interface: Golden-plated USB plug
- Cable length: 1.8m Braided
- Dimension: 125(L) x 80(W) x 42(H) mm
- Weight: 90g