+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
Panzer Evo RGB Full Tower Gaming Case - Black Tempered Glass
The Cougar Panzer EVO RGB pairs an eye-catching aesthetic with a highly practical design. It is an attractive case with more than enough space for all your build's components.
It can hold a range of motherboard configurations from Mini ITXs to full size E-ATXs and has four double length slots that can contain up to four graphics cards (390mm max length).
The Case's four tempered glass side panels not only let show off the inside of your rig but they give LED illuminated components a warm glowing visual effect.
Cougar have bundled four Vortex fans with the Panzer EVO RGB as well as their new Cougar Core Box, an advanced controller for RGB components. The fans are fully addressable via the Cougar Core Box and can be set to multiple impressive illumination effects.
The Cougar Panzer EVO at a glance:
- Toolless, spacious design for easy access
- Front, lid and side panels made of tempered glass
- I/O panel with 2x USB 3.0, 2x USB 2.0 & HD Audio
- Sturdy handles with integrated keyboard bay
- Four pre-installed Vortex RGB LED fans; eight slots available
- Flexibly mountable headset hook
- Plenty of space for water cooling
- 4x 2.5" and 2x 3.5/2.5" slots
The Cougar Panzer EVO RGB in detail:
The Cougar Panzer EVO RGB is a compelling package. Its rugged frame is complemented by four tempered glass panels that attach to the front, sides and top of the case. The glass provides an intriguing aesthetic, particularly when matched with RGB LED lighting such as the four bundled 120mm Cougar Vortex RGB LED fans. Each fan includes 18 LEDs and can be set to 100 different lighting effects via the also bundled Cougar Core Box. As a result of the tempered glass, as the light emits from the fans through the case it appears to glow in a pleasing manner.
Three of the fans sit in the case's front panel. This not only provides excellent cooling but gives the front an impressive look. The fourth fan sits at the back of the case, which further improves cooling and the overall visual quality of the case.
The Cougar Panzer EVO RGB also has plenty of room for components. For instance it accepts motherboards up to E-ATX configuration as well as up to four large GPUs (max 390mm). Likewise the Cougar Panzer EVO RGB has several options for installing storage. It can hold six 2.5" SSD or four 2.5" SSDs and two 3.5" HDDs.
The Cougar Panzer EVO RGB has been optimised for cooling with the possibility of installing up to 10 fans for air cooling. Alternatively, if you prefer water cooling, you can install up to 5 water cooling radiators (there’s even room for a 360mm radiator).
- Case Form Factor: Full-Tower
- Motherboard Type: Mini ITX / Micro ATX / ATX / CEB/ E-ATX ( E-ATX upto 12"x11" )
- Dimension: (WxHxD):266 x 612 x 556(mm)[10.47 x 24.09 x 21.88 (in)]
- Chassis Dimensions: 220 x 460 x 450 (mm) [8.66 x 18.11x 17.71 (in)]
- 3.5" Drive Bay: x 2
- 2.5" Drive Bay: x 4+2 (converted from 3.5" drive bays)
- Expansion Slots: x 8
- Cooling system:
Front: 120mm x 3 / 140mm x 3, 120mm x 3 (Vortex RGB LED fan pre-installed)
Top: 120mm x 3 / 140mm x 2
Rear: 120mm x 1 (Vortex RGB LED fan pre-installed)
Bottom: 120mm x1 / 140mm x 1
- I/O Panel:
USB3.0 x 2 / USB2.0 x 2
Mic x 1 / Audio x 1
- Water Cooling Support:
Front: 360mm / 280mm / 240mm / 140mm / 120mm
Top: 360mm / 280mm / 240mm / 140mm / 120mm
Bottom: 140mm / 120mm
- Max. Graphics Card: Length 390mm / 15.35 (in)
- Max. CPU Cooler: Height 170mm / 6.69 (in)
- PSU Standard: ATX
- Cable Management: Yes
- Maximum Number of Fans: x 8 Max.