Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update - We’re online
Last Updated: 27/05/2020
We are open for business as usual online and will continue to support home and essential businesses with the equipment required to operate effectively.
Customer and staff welfare remains at the heart of everything we do. Which is why we have introduced a number of key safety measures that protect the entire Overclockers community. These include:
- Advised social distancing practices
- Masks arranged and protective gloves issued to members of staff
- Improved hygiene procedures
- Additional office and warehouse cleaning routines
- Free lunch for all staff members
You can rest assured that we are taking the epidemic very seriously and will continue to monitor the COVID-19 situation carefully, reacting immediately to any new information issued by the Government.
COVID-19 Impact Mitigation
To minimise impact to our customers and staff we have implemented the following practices:
- Monitoring the COVID-19 situation carefully and daily, reacting daily to any new information issued by the Government.
- Temporarily closed our primary retail outlet in Newcastle-Under-Lyme
- Issued employee preventative / protection guidelines.
- Increased office and warehouse cleaning routines.
- An increased number of workspaces have been created within our technical department increasing distance spacing.
- Advised Social distancing measures.
- Offering staff the ability to work from home where possible to minimise risks.
- Masks arranged and gloves issued to all staff.
- Onsite staff temperatures checked daily with contactless thermometers
- Free lunch for all staff members to remove the need to visit food shops offsite.
- Signage encouraging best practices.
- Working with suppliers to ensure minimal disruption.
- Increased stock holding on core lines.
- Daily updates from suppliers allowing us the ability to foresee potential issues and mitigate them before they happen.
- Additional agency staff sourced to meet demand.
- Our delivery partners are committed to offering the very best service and endeavour to deliver your order as fast as possible while applying sensible practices.
- Customer delivery updates via email (service dependant).
Stay safe out there and thank you for the continued support during these tough times.