+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
Creative Sound BlasterX H7 Professional USB 7.1 Gaming HeadsetMade for the discerning gamer, the flagship product in the new Sound BlasterX line, the Sound BlasterX H7, combines comfort and durability with the best audio performance available. The headset supports USB connectivity for high definition lossless digital audio which includes 7.1 surround sound for immersive gaming.
Every detail of the product design was scrutinized based on feedback from pro-gamers as well as features that are in demand in the market. Two of the most important features for a gaming headset are durability and comfort. At its core, the Sound BlasterX H7 features a simplified design: less parts means less weight, and the highly flexible, single-piece reinforced steel band bends all the way around the head for a precise, comfortable fit. The earcups are lined with plush, replaceable protein leather/memory foam cushions to ensure lasting comfort and a perfect seal against unwanted ambient noise, and are connected to the headband with lightweight flexible aluminium brackets.
In addition to listening to gamers around the importance of comfort, we have also taken design cues of the highest end headphones and positioned the large 50mm FullSpectrum drivers in the earcups at an angle to create a mini-acoustic chamber over the ear, delivering high definition 24-bit/96kHz digital audio and best-in-class 7.1 surround sound. The Sound BlasterX H7 allows gamers to experience an amazing level of detail while being immersed in the gaming experience for extended hours without listening fatigue.
No gaming headset is complete without the ability to communicate. The Sound BlasterX H7 comes with a high-quality, detachable, noise cancelling microphone for crystal clear in-game communication. The headset also features a replaceable tangle-free nylon braided USB/analog OFC (oxygen-free copper) cable, offering dual connectivity options. This means you can connect across platforms, such as to PC/Mac via USB cable or to mobile devices or consoles via analog cable.
- USB connectivity for 7.1 surround sound and high definition lossless digital audio
- Alternate analog connectivity
- Flexible reinforced steel headband
- Light durable aluminium earcup bracket
- Lightweight, ergonomic design
- 50mm FullSpectrum drivers
- Detachable noise cancelling microphone
- Replaceable tangle-free nylon braided USB/analog OFC (oxygen-free copper) cable
- Inline remote with volume, mic and playback controls
- Replaceable protein leather/memory foam ear cushions
- Backlit ‘X’ logo with customizable pulsating effect on earcups