"Ballistix Tactical Tracer 8GB (2x4GB) DDR3 PC3-12800C8 1600MHz Dual Channel Kit (BLT2CP4G3D1"Crucial is all about the win—and our complete line of Crucial Ballistix performance memory is proof of that commitment. Whether you're a casual enthusiast or hardcore gamer, the expanded Ballistix line delivers a choice of performance memory that meets your need for speed.
Are you ready to shed some light on your computer? Play with even more bling — customized by you. The Ballistix Smart Tracer features activity-indicating LEDs on the top edge and ground-effect LEDs along the bottom.
These Smart Tracer modules are available in either Blue/Orange or Red/Green LED color combinations that you can manipulate in real time, switching up the color options. In addition, select from four different LED patterns, adjust brightness, or turn the LEDs on/off. All of this can be done on-the-fly! Turn on the lights — and turn up your performance — with Ballistix Smart Tracer memory. Add to it the downloadable MOD utility, and you get the real-time temperature monitoring — and more!
- Black PCB
- Black high performance CAMO ALU heatspreaders
- Ultimate performance memory
- Activity LED's (ORANGE & BLUE)
- Temperature Probe
- Crucial MOD software compatible
- Each two module set is tested at 1600MHz
- Tactical heat spreader for performance
- Packaged together immediately following system test
- Tested together at 1600MHz, Vdimm = 1.50V, at latency settings of 8-8-8-24 on Intel DDR3-based motherboards.
- SPD programmed at: JEDEC standard 9-9-9-24 values at 1333MHz.
- XMP 8-8-8-24 values at 1600MHz, 1.50V
- 8192 Megabytes of DDR3 memory
- Two matched 4GB modules
- 100% tested at 1600MHz in Intel based motherboards
- Supports Intel Extreme Memory Profiles (XMP)
- Lifetime Warranty
- Sandybridge compatible
- Bulldozer compatible
More links for "Ballistix Tactical Tracer 8GB (2x4GB) DDR3 PC3-12800C8 1600MHz Dual Channel Kit (BLT2CP4G3D1"
Crucial - "The memory & storage experts". Whether it's a new operating system, new motherboard, or the latest ultra-high requirements game, Crucial is the first company to extensively test and optimise its products for maximum compatibility and performance. Over 35 years of technology experience can ensure top-tier quality across the board with not only their memory modules but also its growing range of SSDs and robust USB drives.