+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
C7 Top Flow RGB CPU HeatsinkCryorig is a relatively young company that has quickly become known for its efficient and above all innovative CPU cooling products. The team of experienced radiator and OC experts uses high-quality materials and novel combinations of individual components to get the most out of air coolers. At the same time, Cryorig attaches great importance to making the installation of its CPU coolers as easy as possible. The coolers from Cryorig look like this C7 RGB mini-top-flow CPU cooler even super chic.
The features of the Cryorig C7 RGB at a glance:
- Low profile copper and aluminum CPU cooler for best cooling performance
- Suitable for installation with oversized RAM modules
- Suitable for processors with up to 100 watts TDP
- Low height of only 47 millimeters
- Uncomplicated installation
Four heatpipes ensure optimal cooling
For the C7 RGB Mini Top Flow CPU cooler , Cryorig relies on four six-millimeter thick copper heatpipes. These pass through the bottom plate of nickel-plated copper and the fins of the heat sink. With this huge number of heatpipes in the tightest of spaces, the compact CPU cooler delivers 25 percent more cooling power and 20 percent less volume than conventional CPU manufacturer's coolers - and nearly the same size.
As an effective anti-vibration measure, four rubber dampers are embedded in the corners of the 92 mm fan. This dampens the vibration transmission of the fan to the slats. The fan itself has a quiet bearing so that the noise level under full load is 30 dB (A). Its outstanding performance and efficiency make the Mini Top Flow CPU cooler suitable for processors with up to 100 watts TDP (Thermal Design Power) . In addition, the Cryorig C7 RGB's fan features RGB LED lighting and can be controlled via a 4-pin RGB (12VGRB) connector.
Tool for fixing the CPU cooler, thermal grease and a cloth for removing thermal paste residue is included.
- Dimensions: 97 x 47 x 97 mm (W x H x D)
- Weight: Without fan: 295 g / With fan: 357 g
- Material: nickel plated copper (bottom plate, heatpipes), aluminum (fins), silver
- Heatpipes: 4x Ø 6 mm
- TDP: 100W +
- Number: 1
- Dimensions: 92 x 92 x 15 mm
- Connection: 4-pin PWM / 4-pin RGB (12VGRB)
- Speed: 600 to 2,500 rpm
- Volume: 30 dB (A)
- Delivery volume: max. 68.81 m³ / h / 40.50 CFM
- Static pressure: max. 2.8 mm H2O
- Intel Socket 1150, 1151, 1155, 1156
- AMD Socket FM1, FM2, FM2 +, AM2, AM2 +, AM3, AM3 +, AM4
- Maximum RAM height: unlimited
- Manufacturer's warranty: up to 6 years