+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
7-Port USB 2 Hub (DUB-H7)The D-Link® 7-Port USB 2.0 Hub (DUB-H7) provides seven additional USB 2.0 ports to your PC or Mac, allowing you to connect USB devices such as digital cameras, external hard drives, flash drives, and printers. Providing data rates of up to 480Mbps1, this 7-port hub is the ideal solution for transferring data between your computer and external USB storage devices.
Designed to provide quick and easy access, the DUB-H7 is equipped with seven type “A” downstream ports for connecting USB peripherals or other USB hubs. The DUB-H7 does not require any software or complicated installation process. It is a Plug-and-Play device that provides seamless connectivity to both PCs and Macs. You can simply connect the DUB-H7 to your computer and start connecting your USB devices.
Backward compatible with USB 1.1
The DUB-H7 is backward compatible with USB 1.12 devices, ensuring connectivity between your computer and legacy USB devices. Diagnostic LEDs located on the front of the device provide power state and port status.
The D-Link 7-Port USB 2.0 Hub (DUB-H7) is an excellent choice for adding more USB ports to your computer for connecting your existing peripherals as well as adding the latest USB cameras and external storage devices.
- Standards :
- USB specification version 2.0 (data rates of up to 480 Mbps)
- USB specification version 1.1 (data rates of up to 12 Mbps)
- Interfaces: 7 downstream USB Type A (female) ports (including 2 Fast Charge ports), Upstream USB Type B (female) port
- Connectivity Rules: Up to 127 devices, Up to five cascaded hubs, Maximum cable length between each hub 5m
- Dimensions: 100 x 57 x 23 mm (3.94 x 2.2 x 0.9 inches)
- Weight: 85 g (0.19 lbs)