Product information: Tristellar Mini-ITX Gaming PC Case - BlackTRISTELLAR changes the traditional concept of a PC case and splits components into three cabins; The three high strength “V” shape SECC metal frames and full aluminium shells ensure TRISTELLAR has a reliable and solid structure.The case supports the latest gaming configurations and is an excellent choice for gamer or PC builder who wants a case with both high performance and unique aesthetics.
Individual Air Duct System: Tristellar SW changes the traditional concept of a PC case and splits components into three cabins. Thanks to the individual design, the Tristellar SW is able to isolate the hottest components into separate compartments and provide a better cooling performance for the build. The Aluminium shell and striking paint finish provides better cooling performance & visual experience, and greatly reduces the weight of the case.
Graphic Card Cabin: This cabin supports full-length (up to 320mm) graphic cards, which is connected to the motherboard by a short PCI-E extension cable. Included 90mm case fan in the front provides sufficient airflow to the cabin. Next to the graphic card slot, there are three 2.5"SDD bays with hot plugging (SATA) ports.
Motherboard Cabin: The Motherboard cabin supports Mini-ITX motherboards with either Intel or AMD chipsets; low profile (up to 85mm) CPU air coolers or 120mm radiators, it also supports 120mm case fan installation as long as radiator is not installed.
Power Supply Cabin: The PSU cabin is capable of accommodating PSU's up to 160mm in length, it also includes two 3.5" HDD bays with hot plugging (SATA) ports, and supports one 5.25" slot-load optical drive.
Features- Three independent cabins for Motherboard, VGA Card and PSU/HDD separately, offering the most efficient cooling solution for your PC
- Support one ultra-long (max 320mm) and ultra wide (3 PCI Slots) VGA Card vertical installation
- The Aluminium shell and striking paint finish provides better cooling performance & visual experience, and greatly reduces the weight of the case
- Total 5pcs hot plugging (SATA) port ( 2*3.5''HDD/3*2.5'' SSD)
- 2 *USB 3.0
-Supports tray-loading Optical Drive installation
-Pre-installed 90mm black fan in the VGA cabin
-Support water cooling system installation (120mm radiator)
-Support standard ATX PSU with 150*160*86mm Max
-Fully black interior
-Equipped with dust filter for PSU.
-Supports cable management
Specification- Materials: SECC + Toughened glass (Panel thickness: 0.6mm; Cabin Cover thickness: 2mm)
- Product Dimension: L395*W435*H388mm
- Package Dimension: L540*W465*H485mm
- Weight: Net.: 10.55KG Gross: 13.53KG
- 5.25" Drive Bays: Tray-loading Optical Drive
- 3.5" Drive Bays: 2 (all tool-free installation with hot plugging port)
- 2.5" Drive Bays: 3 (all tool-free installation with hot plugging port)
- I/O Panel: 2×USB3.0/Audio×1/Mic×1
- Expansion Slots: 3 Slots (1 way)
- Cooling Fans: Included: 1×90mm Black fan in the VGA cabin, Optional:1×120mm fan in the mainboard cabin if liquid radiator not installed. (this fan should blow outward to ensure a good cooling effect)
- Power Supply Type: ATX PS2
- CPU Cooler Compatibility: 85mm height
- VGA Compatibility: 320mm
- Motherboards: MINI-ITX
More links for "Tristellar Mini-ITX Gaming PC Case - Black"
|Case type||Mini Case|
|Width||400 - 500 mm|
|Height||300 - 400 mm|
|Depth||300 - 400 mm|
|Weight||14 - 16 kg, 16 - 18 kg|
|Internal 2.5" bays||3x|
|Internal 3.5" bays||2x|
|External 5.25" bays||1x|
|Front LCD/TFT display||no|
|Power supply format||ATX|
|Power supply position||Rear side|
|Radiator-mounting||1x Single (120mm)|