+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
The first generation of WingBoost fans already proved it´s exellent performance in various reviews.
With the new aerodynamically improved wing geometry we could not only increase the airflow
but as well inprove the static pressure at lower noise.
Many users ask themselves…what are WingBoost´s? WingBoost´s are ridges on the
impeller that guide the air on the air-inlet side of the impeller. Using the WingBoost 2
technology air turbulences are reduced wich leads to a lower noise level at full speed.
With the improved S-Shape geometry we could reach a higher static pressure compared
to conventional designs.
The new developed HD Bearing (Hydraulic Bearing) reduces friction noises to a minimum and thus enables to a quiet operation.
The new WingBoost 2 is equipped with a "plus-function". That means that a Y split cable has been attached to the PWM connector for a second fan. Thanks to this split cable it is possible to control additional PWM fan
with the same PWM connector on the motherboard instead of using a cable adapter or a 3pin connection.
- Dimensions: 120 x 120 x 25 mm (W x H x D)
- Dimensions: 166g
- Material: plastic, rubber
- Colour: Black, Green
- Volume: max. 18.2 dB (A)
- Speed: 500 - 1,500 r / min
- Air flow: max. 106 m³ / h
- Voltage: 12 V
- Connector: 4-pin PWM (with Y-switch)
- 2x Cable 4-pin to 3-pin (no PWM)
- 2x Adapter 4-pin PWM-to-7-volt Molex
- 2x Adapter 1x 4-pin PWM-to-5-volt Molex
- 8x Gummipins for decoupled housing mounting