+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
Eisblock Aurora GPX-N RTX 3090/3080 Graphics Card Water Block (Reference) - Plexi
The Alphacool Eisblock Aurora Plexi for the RTX 3080 and 3090 in Reference Layout offers not only an outstanding cooling performance but also an extensive Digital RGB LED lighting. The fullcover cooler cools not only the GPU but also all important components such as voltage converters and the graphics memory directly with water.
The Alphacool Aurora Plexi GPX-N RTX 3080/3090 Eisblock combines style with performance and extensive digital RGB lighting. With experience of over 16 years, Alphacool the ability to create GPU blocks that represent high quality and fantastic performance. This perfectly describes the Aurora Plexi GPX Eisblock.
During the development of the EIsblock Aurora GPX-N RTX 3080/3090 graphic card GPU block, we wanted to further increase the performance. The first step was to move the cooler closer to the individual components by reducing the thermal pads to a thickness of 1 mm. Next, we reduced the thickness of the nickel-plated copper block. Instead of 7 mm, it is now only 5.5 mm
thick. The water flow inside the cooler has also been optimized. All important components such as the voltage transformers and the memory are now significantly better and more effectively cooled by the water. All this ensures a significant increase in cooling performance.
The Eisblock Aurora GPX-N RTX 3080/3090 cooler has been designed so that lighting is more important than the previous models. The addressable digital RGB LEDs are embedded directly into the cooling block and run along the entire cooling block. The effect is an illumination of the entire cooling block. No corner or edge remains unlit by the aRGB LEDs. The new design is more angular with all edges bevelled. This promotes better light diffusion in the water cooler due to the reflections on these bevels. In addition, they create various contours, which give the Aurora GPX-N RTX 3080/3090 Eisblock cooler its very own unique identity.
Copper or Aluminium?
Of course, Alphacool only uses copper for its water coolers. With the Aurora GPX-N RTX 3080/3090 Eisblock, the copper is nickel-plated. Compared to its predecessor models, Alphacool has improved the nickel plating even further, which has considerably increased the acid resistance. This means that the nickel should resist flaking. Why does Alphacool rely on copper instead of
aluminium? Simply, copper has almost twice the thermal conductivity of aluminium and is therefore clearly the better material for water cooling.
Is There Anything Else New?
The Eisblock Aurora GPX-N RTX 3080/3090 also relies on the new patented stop fittings, which sit flush with the surface of the terminal. The Alphacool logo now sits in the corner on the top and is also fully illuminated. On the front of the terminal you can see the corresponding names of the compatible graphic card types. Of course, these are also fully illuminated by the digital
LEDs. IN and OUT are now marked by small triangles. They are easily recognizable and fit perfectly into the entire aesthetics of the graphic card water cooler. The Alphacool Aurora GPX-N RTX 3080/3090 Plexi is a complete redevelopment of the previous Alphacool graphics card water coolers. No technical compromises were made, but the entire technical know-how flowed into the development and implementation
L x W x H: 224,9 x 121,4 x 25,5 mm
Material cooler: Nickle-plated copper
Material cooler top: POM
Threads: 4 x G1/4“
Thickness cooling fins: 0,6 mm
Illumination: Digital RGB LEDs
Power connector Digital RGB LEDs: 3-Pin
Power Digital RGB LEDs: 5V
- Zotac GAMING GeForce RTX 3080 Trinity (ZT-A30800D-10P)
- PNY GeForce RTX 3080 XLR8 Gaming EPIC-X RGB 10240 MB GDDR6X (VCG308010TFXMPB)
- PNY GeForce RTX 3080 XLR8 Gaming EPIC-X RGB 10240 MB GDDR6X (VCG308010TFXPPB)
- Inno3D GeForce RTX 3080 iChill X4 10240 MB GDDR6X (C30804-106XX-1810VA36)
- Inno3D GeForce RTX 3080 Twin X2 OC 10240 MB GDDR6X (N30802-106XX-1810VA34)
- Inno3D GeForce RTX 3080 iChill X3 10240 MB GDDR6X (C30803-106XX-1810VA37)
- Palit GeForce RTX™ 3080 GamingPro (NED30800191A-132AA)
- Palit GeForce RTX™ 3080 GamingPro OC (NED3080S191A-132AA)
- Galax GeForce RTX 3080 SG 10GB GDDR6X 320-bit DP*3/HDMI (38NWM3MD99NN)
- KFA2 GeForce RTX 3080 SG 10GB GDDR6X 320-bit DP*3/HDMI (38NWM3MD99NK)
- Gainward RTX 3080 Phoenix
- Gainward RTX 3080 Phoenix GS
- Galakuro NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 GG-RTX3080-E10GB/TP
- PNY GeForce RTX 3090 XLR8 Gaming EPIC-X RGB, 24576 MB GDDR6X (VCG309024TFXPPB)
- Inno3D GeForce RTX 3090 iChill X3, 24576 MB GDDR6X (C30903-246XX-1880VA37)
- Inno3D GeForce RTX 3090 Gaming X3, 24576 MB GDDR6X (N30903-246X-1880VA37N)
- Inno3D GeForce RTX 3090 iChill X4, 24576 MB GDDR6X (C30904-246XX-1880VA36)
- Zotac GeForce RTX 3090 Trinity, 24576 MB GDDR6X (ZT-A30900D-10P)
- Palit GeForce RTX™ 3080 GamingPro (NED3090019SB-132BA)
- Palit GeForce RTX™ 3080 GamingPro OC (NED3090S19SB-132BA)
- Galax GeForce RTX 3090 SG 24GB GDDR6X 320-bit DP*3/HDMI/ (39NSM5MD1GNA)
- KFA2 GeForce RTX 3090 SG 24GB GDDR6X 320-bit DP*3/HDMI/
- Gainward RTX 3090 Phoenix
- Gainward RTX 3090 Phoenix GS
- Galakuro NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3090 GG-RTX3090-E24GB/TP
More links for "Eisblock Aurora GPX-N RTX 3090/3080 Graphics Card Water Block (Reference) - Plexi"
Graphics Card Edition