Product information: Infinity 975X (Socket 775) PCI-Express DDR2 MotherboardATI Crossfire is becoming more and more popular in the market with every passing day. Unfortunately Intel users have been restricted to using nVidia SLI solutions. But now with the Infinity 975X users can finally build a system that combines the extreme GPU processing power offered by ATI crossfire graphics cards with Intel’s long awaited Conroe CPUs. Since DFI is always looking to the future they have incorporated next generation support for Intel Conroe CPUs. By doing this users gain the piece of mind that future upgrades of their Infinity 975X are possible. In addition to the standard I/O ports found on most motherboards the Infinity 975X also offers both optical and coaxial SPDIF out and also an eSATA connection providing users with even more flexibility. As always, DFI has taken advantage of the latest chipsets in the market and incorporating them with groundbreaking exclusive DFI overclocking technology. Because of this the Infinity series delivers rock-solid stability and power that every overclocker’s values.
- Support all Intel Socket 775 CPU's including latest Conroe Processors
- Intel 975X + ICH7R Chipsets
- 1066FSB/800FSB Support with great overclocking ability
- 6-Phase Digital Power Management
- 8GB Maximum memory supporting latest DDR2 speeds
- 2 x 16x PCI-Express for Crossfire Support (Operates at x8 in Crossfire Mode)
- 8 Channel Onboard Audio