Product information: Bench Table MINI - GreyTo expand the range of products and satisfy an increasingly demanding and attentive to detail, DimasTech® is pleased to introduce our new DimasTech® Bench/Test Mini V1.0
This new product is born from the need to respond to the demands of a changing market trying to create solutions that can help our customers by providing a simple, convenient, handy, but it reflects the need and the frenetic market thanks to the careful study of novelty (New Mainboards and Hardware) and the help of more experienced and loyal customers.
DimasTech® not is only attention to the functionality of its brand New DimasTech® Bench/Test Mini V1.0 but also to the aesthetic offering a high quality product, finished in every detail and completely "Made in Italy"
This Case combines the main features of previous versions: by the Easy Version takes the features, the shape (which now characterizes our table and our brand), accessories and completeness in providing a bundle ready for use and by the Hard Version inherits the compactness to have a functional product and complete but at the same time extremely small and light.
The DimasTech® Bench/Test Mini V1.0 can be used as a station to test, whether as a regular Case for Everyday Use, ideal for those who do not need a liquid cooling system, but a very practical and efficient solution.
The DimasTech® Bench/Test Mini V1.0 provides support and compatibility with all certified hardware and almost all present motherboards on the market today.
The DimasTech® Bench/Test Mini V1.0 can accommodate up to three hard disks, which can be fitted with the new Hard Disk Support with AntiVibration Smallware , and also has the ability to mount on the left side of the Bench/Test Table of a Hard Disk "On the Fly" mode that is, using the convenient AntiVibration Smallware, you can mount the disk in complete freedom, ideal for those who must make backups of PC is not working.
Thanks to this New "On the Fly" mode you can also install a SSD Disk instead HDD Standard (3.5"). This is made possible by innovation made to the new DimasTech® Bench/Test Mini V1.0 provided no more than simple holes but the "Loops" designed to allow you to add and remove components without the need for screws or tools but with a easy to "Clip".
Inside the Bundle will find a new and vast assortment of fasteners specifically designed by DimasTech® for the better functioning of assembly. From this need born the newest Spacers EasyGo Fasteners, which permit the mounting of the motherboard without the aid of screws but by making a slight pressure and twisting it into instant, the new screws in Aluminum, much lighter than previous and a new Special Rubber Parts created to establish the components through the loops of the new Bench/Test Table
- Bench Made from Sheet of 1,5 mm
- CNC Laser Cutting
- Dust Painting or Enamel Painting with Painting Furnace, Basic Phosphatic
- Manufactured entirely in Italy -"Made in Italy"
- Special Loops DimasTech®
- Motherboards Compatibility: ATX and Full ATX and Micro ATX, XL-ATX, Mini ATX
- Installation of up to 2 Devices 5.25”,
- Installation of up to 3 Hard Drive (3.5”)
- Ability to Fit 1 Hard Disk (3.5") or 1 SSD Disk (2.5") in "On the Fly" Mode
- Wide Step Area under the Removal Socket for Sinks
- DimasTech ® Reset and Power Switch Buttons and Couple of Cables
- 7 PCI Slots (Expandable to 10 with DimasTech ® Kit 10 Slot XL-ATX Black - BT062)
- Compatible with Power Supplies up to 22cm in Length,
- DimasTech® Knurled Screws - M3 and 6-32 (Step American UNC),
- DimasTech® Rubber Feet
- DimasTech® FlexFan120 V2.0
- Bottom Drawer with sliding track and fixed with Screws Knurled Side
- Positioning Hardware Support with DimasTech ® Antivibrations Smallware
- Model Product with Laser Cutting
- Positioning Device Supports Modulable
- DimasTech® Knurled Nuts
- Total Elimination of use of Tools to Outside of those provided in the Bench/Test Table
More links for "Bench Table MINI - Grey"
|Form Factor||XL-ATX, ATX, Micro-ATX, Mini-ITX|
|Width||300 - 400 mm|
|Height||100 - 200 mm|
|Depth||300 - 400 mm|
|Weight||4 - 6 kg|
|Internal 2.5" bays||1x|
|Internal 3.5" bays||4x|
|External 5.25" bays||2x|
|Front LCD/TFT display||no|
|Power supply format||ATX|
|Power supply position||Rear Lower|