Product information: "DoomBringer Z77" Intel Core i5 3570K 3.4GHz @ 4.6GHz DDR3 Overclocked BundleIntroducing the "DoomBringer Z77" Overclocked bundle, packing a demon of an overclock, 4.60GHz to be exact. Quad core processing steps up a gear and puts the pedal to the metal with the 4.60GHz overclock providing explosive performance. Handling the heat is the ice cool Alpenfohn K2 Mount Doom, with one ofthe largest heatsinks in the industry the K2 Mount Doom doesn't even break a sweat dissipating the heat from the Intel Core i5 3570K Quad Core CPU. Remaining cool and quiet, whilst delivering superb cooling performance. Having the power of a 4.60GHz CPU inside your system gives you access to more power than ever before, smash apart framrates, load into games faster, encode videos in a flash and multitask on a whim.
Backing up this supreme overclock, is 8GB of Geil Black Dragon DDR3 memory. Pumping out a 1600MHz clock speed with sweet CAS 11 timings whilst operating in harmony with dual channel compatibility. The low profile and discreet signature of the Black Dragon allows for extra airflow around the Mount Doom CPU cooler and Chipset area allowing for optimum operating temperatures.
Speaking of the chipset, we have chosen the venerable Intel Z77 chipset to power our mighty "DoomBringer Z77" overclocked bundle. The motherboard in particular is the Gigabyte Z77X-UP4, armed to the teeth with next gen features. Native USB 3.0, PCIe GEN 3, SATA 6GB/s and onboard mSATA to name a few, not to mention power boost technology incorporated into the USB ports for extra power to external devices. Nvidia SLI and AMD Crossfire are supported out of the box with the potential to use in excess of 3 individual cards at any one time, so for the perfect gaming rig or maybe a folding farm, bitcoin mining rig, the UP4 has all bases covered. Finished off with Dual BIOS technology in cases the going gets tough, you always have a backup and Ultra Durable 5 Chokes, maximum stability is guaranteed.
Bring doom to your foes, outlast, out perform and out run them, with the OcUK "DoomBringer Z77" Overclocked bundle!
Why You Should Buy This Bundle?
- A fast and furious 4.60GHz overclock profile provides outstanding processing performance
- Prebuilt, overclocked and configured. Just "plug and play"
- 8 Hours stressed tested and quality controlled
- Quad Core overclocked CPU
- 8GB of Dual Channel DDR3 memory delivers unsurpassed bandwidth
- USB3, SATA 6GB/s, mSATA, Thunderbolt and Intel Ethernet for next gen computing
- CPU: Intel Core i5 3570K 3.40GHz @ 4.60GHz Ivybridge CPU
- Motherboard: Gigabyte Z77X-UP4 Intel Z77 (Socket 1155) DDR3 Motherboard
- RAM: Kingston Genesis Grey 8GB (2x4GB) DDR3 PC3-12800C9 1600MHz Dual Channel
- Cooler: Alpenfohn K2 Mount Doom CPU Cooler
- Artic Silver 5 Thermal Compound
- Full 24 Month collect and return warranty
- Each specification is assembled from handpicked components for compatibility and stability
- Telephone, web note and forum technical support
Note - Please note that adding in additional memory to the spare slots will require new BIOS settings and the maximum clock speed attainable may be significantly reduced. OcUK recommend a quality brand PSU for use with all our bundles such as the Corsair TX & HX range. Updating the BIOS on the overclocked bundle range will void the warranty on the overclock. If you update the BIOS we will no longer be able to provide support for configuring and maintaining the CPU overclock.
*Please allow 7 working days for your system to be built and configured. This may take longer during busier periods.