Product information: Vigor2500V VOiP/POTS ADSL RouterThe DrayTek Vigor 2500V is an ADSL firewall/router, ideal for sharing your ADSL connection between several PCs, with a built-in VoIP (Voice over IP) telephone port. The phone port enables you to use your existing ADSL broadband connection to make VoIP calls to any other compatible device, anywhere in the world and anywhere on the Internet, free of charge. You can receive calls too of course, and all with a standard (analogue) telephone which you connect into the socket on the back of the router. By using the DrayTEL PSTN gateway (see later) you can also make calls to any regular phone line too, including mobiles, as well as receive calls from anyone - the call is carried to your phone via your internet connection so your regular phone line remains free for other people/calls.
- ADSL Router & Firewall with built-in ADSL modem
- PSTN Passthrough for your regular phone line
- Email notifcation by front panel LED and WUI.
- Four port 10/100BaseT Switch (expandanble by adding additional switch)
- Supports private LAN-side Class-C network of up to 253 clients
- Internet Content Filtering (See later)
- Automatic QoS (Quality of Service) Assurance for voice calls
- VoIP telephone ports compatible with any standard telephone
- Can use direct SIP Servers or SIP Proxies (or no SIP)
- VoIP Voice calls are carried over existing ADSL connection
- Automatic Fallback to your PSTN (analogue line) during ADSL failure
- Output of phone ring current and call progress tones (dialtone, busy, ring)